B4 - General Topic 2023 #7 (January)

3 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Hmm, I was quite shocked when I saw this, my immediate thought was he was taking advantage of her, attempting rape

Passed out unconscious

As above comment

As above comment

100% agree

Not true, I saw Sasha cum inside Dasha a couple of days ago, then she swallowed.

Masha & Katie quite often swallow as well Hollands Got Talent Sword GIF by RTL

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, corvette84 said:

How come nobody is asking where Alsu is? Wtf, another one absent from RLC. Thanks to that piece of shit Sera.

this year not start very well on RLC

alot of girls left the project and RLC  have alot of difficulty for replace them and I am not talking about the new boring apartments too...

25 minutes ago, switch said:

this year not start very well on RLC

alot of girls left the project and RLC  have alot of difficulty for replace them and I am not talking about the new boring apartments too...

Yes think it’s time to give RLC a miss for a while until they sort out ALL the apartments would rather watch a day of Kristy and Taylor than a month of all the others combined 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, corvette84 said:

How come nobody is asking where Alsu is? Wtf, another one absent from RLC. Thanks to that piece of shit Sera.

Unbelievable!  I can't believe someone arriving in the project for the first time as a resident-employee disappearing for a couple of days and continues to get paid.  I don't think RLC even cares that much about anything when they hire someone like this.  It must be nice to be getting paid for not even showing up.  Nice Job... Alsu. She probably more than likely did get the okay from her good friend Sera.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, fisherman said:

Yes think it’s time to give RLC a miss for a while until they sort out ALL the apartments would rather watch a day of Kristy and Taylor than a month of all the others combined 

yes, it's a week I am back with the free cams and I am very well behind, I am waiting interesting updates

my hope is more for the month of may because this is always this month before the summer start we have a good updates on RLC

6 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

Unbelievable!  I can't believe someone arriving in the project for the first time as a resident-employee disappearing for a couple of days and continues to get paid.  I don't think RLC even cares that much about anything when they hire someone like this.  It must be nice to be getting paid for not even showing up.  Nice Job... Alsu. She probably more than likely did get the okay from her good friend Sera.

Couple of days? wasn't she in B1 yesterday? I believe she was off for only one night.

Still disrespectful.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Couple of days? wasn't she in B1 yesterday? I believe she was off for only one night.

Still disrespectful.

Yes, you're correct.  I wasn't thinking correctly about that.  I was just thinking about where she lives.  My bad.  However, she has been MIA for quite a while, I must say for myself anyway. 

7 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

Yes, you're correct.  I wasn't thinking correctly about that.  I was just thinking about where she lives.  My bad.  However, she has been MIA for quite a while, I must say for myself anyway. 

I just did the replay and noticed she left B1 at 16:05 yesterday  with Sera and hasn't showed up ever since, from what I can see so far.