B4 - General Topic 2023 #7 (January)

Just now, Machevh said:

Anya has taken the penthouse (it hasn't been made official yet) while Alsu has taken the master bedroom on the lower floor (officially).

ok thanks, well nothing special only musical chairs between B2 to B4

just looked in ..I see Anya with a packed suitcase ?? back to B2   ??? so what a Girl on Vacation taking a vacation to a different apt for a night ///lol 

still have not officially changed names on apts... 

32 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Sorry!!! Are you 100% sure? I don't think Anya is a fool, even when she's drunk. But I want to say one thing: I hope you are very protected because the Bulldog put her thing in, she put it in, without using a condom. This in my view is the most serious thing

Anya sure is fool, especially when she's drunk.
Again, she didn't do much to back down and she certainly knew what was going on. So I'm not arguing that it was absolute violence.
I just said it was unsightly and ugly to look at. I also think that Miron can fuck one of these girls only if she's so drunk that she loses her inhibitions ... and that IMO a guy who gets a girl drunk for profit is simply a total loser.
I don't think he penetrated completely, but if it did there was no precaution, no cleaning before or after. Things that not even in Shameless.

2 minuti fa, Machevh ha detto:

Anya è sicuramente stupida, specialmente quando è ubriaca.
Ancora una volta, non ha fatto molto per tirarsi indietro e sicuramente sapeva cosa stava succedendo. Quindi non sto sostenendo che sia stata violenza assoluta.
Ho solo detto che era sgradevole e brutto da vedere. Penso anche che Miron possa scopare una di queste ragazze solo se è così ubriaca da perdere le sue inibizioni... e che IMO un ragazzo che fa ubriacare una ragazza per profitto sia semplicemente un perdente totale.
Non credo che sia penetrato completamente, ma se lo ha fatto non c'è stata alcuna precauzione, nessuna pulizia prima o dopo. Cose che nemmeno in Shameless.

About Anya I think a little differently, about the Bulldog I prefer not to think

31 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

just looked in ..I see Anya with a packed suitcase ?? back to B2   ??? so what a Girl on Vacation taking a vacation to a different apt for a night ///lol 

still have not officially changed names on apts... 

She has just left with her suitcase, but some of her belongings are still on the bed and in the bathroom, so no return to B2 .. it seems more like yet another vacation, just as soon as she arrived in B4. It is appropriate to say: a vacation from a vacation.

• Thanks 1