US General Domestic Politics (2023) #3 Begins 1/22/23

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Maybe you have problems dueling with people because you are stupid.

Danke. DU bist nicht nur dumm sondern unbelehrbar und das ist besonders schlimm. DU glaubst nur an Deinen braunen Heiland - mit Scheuklappen. Du bist ein hoffnungsloser Fall, schade.

5 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Thanks. YOU are not only stupid but unteachable and that is particularly bad. YOU only believe in your brown savior - with blinders on. You're hopeless, too bad.

You are the last person I would ever want to learn anything from.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

They probably had some Democrat political hack they wanted to give the job to, so they needed to eliminate other qualified applicants.  To Starlight government is God and cannot be questioned.

Auch hier träumst DU wieder von irgendwelchen Mist ohne jeden Beweis. Hauptsache, Demokraten sind Schuld. Du kennst den Mann doch gar nicht. Alter Gift-Spritzer. Primitiv. Happys Sohn hat nun mal versagt.

Einen Test so oft zu machen bis er passt ist ungerecht. Bei uns wird ein Lügendetektor nur in schweren Fällen bei Verbrechern eingesetzt und nicht bei der Vergabe von Jobs. USA sollte auch da vielleicht lernen.

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are the last person I would ever want to learn anything from.

Das ist mir völlig klar. Da müsstest Du ja vom Glauben abfallen und Deine rosa Brille abnehmen - und diese ist ja schon angewachsen bei Dir und vielen anderen ewig gestrigen. Viel Spaß in der Vergangenheit.

Wie sagen Kluge "Vorwärts immer, rückwärts nimmer"

46 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

That's perfectly clear to me. You would have to give up your faith and take off your rose-colored glasses - and these have already grown on you and many other yesterday's people. Enjoy the past.

How clever people say "Forward always, never backward"

And maybe it is you who cannot see reality.