US General Domestic Politics (2023) #3 Begins 1/22/23

2 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

I'm not the Pope, I'm not infallible. I prefer to stick to facts, facts and logical connections. Dreaming is a bad guide in politics, it only leads to fanaticism - see incited and directed US idiots of January 6th, 2021.

Facts created by whom? The corrupt political establishment and news media?

36 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Facts created by whom? The corrupt political establishment and news media?

Sorry, Du bist ein verbitterter Mensch - Du hast kein Vertrauen zu nichts, nur Dein brauner Heiland schlägt in Deinem Herz. Mein Gott , wie Traurig. 😁 

Ich kann zu wenig amerikanisch-kauderwelsch um Dich zum nachdenken zu zu bringen. Vietnam war Trauma für Dich, ich verstehe das. Doch die Welt zu hassen - außer den blonden Arsch. Eine Spur Intelligenz traue ich Dir zu - sonst würde ich mir keine so große Mühe um Dich geben. DU bist hier in schlechter Umgebung von Voll-Idioten, und kooperierts mit diesen Idioten - das tut weh.

32 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

At least 1.2 million illegal immigrants have successfully evaded U.S. border authorities...

ALLE sind Einwanderer oder Immigranten - und dennoch hat Dich keiner tot geschlagen. Sei froh und schalte Dein Rest-Gehirn ein.

WWW.HNA.DE

In Kalifornien (USA) sind in der Nähe eines Festivals Schüsse gefallen. Die Polizei bestätigt mehrere Tote. Präsident Biden reagiert auf Twitter.

Wann kommt endlich das Waffenverbot für Privatpersonen ??

15 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Again, YOU dream of some crap without any proof. The main thing is that democrats are to blame. You don't even know the man. Old poison splash. Primitive. Happy's son has failed.

To do a test so many times until it fits is unfair. With us, a lie detector is only used in serious cases with criminals and not in the allocation of jobs. Perhaps the USA should learn from this as well.

My son did not fail.  Perhaps it was the incompetence of the examiner as the article I posted suggested.  It may lie in the type of questions being asked which have nothing to do with the job qualifications of the person applying for the job.  The people in charge that work for the government do not always make intelligent decisions.  My son still has his high paying job in security servicing the computers and other hardware in TSA locations, Sherriffs and Police Departments, Corrections and Prison facilities, Homeland Security locations, but yet somehow he like others are not qualified to be Border Patrol agents because of a failed system using lie dectector tests???????  Ridiculous government red tape and stupidity.

6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
STEADFASTCLASH.COM

In the history of the news media, there’s never been a fall from grace as dramatic as what...

After the spin off from ATT, the new CEO of Warnerbros Discovery (WBD) is trying to clean up, weed out the garbage, and cut expenses.  So far, he is doing a good job--especially in turning CNN around from a left wing radical reporting agency to a more respectable source of news and information.