US General Domestic Politics (2023) #3 Begins 1/22/23

7 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.CNN.COM

Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin agreed Sunday that Joe Biden has lost the "high ground" in...

71% of Americans don't want "Sleepy Joe" to run for reelection in 2024. Beginning to look like Democrat politicians don't want him either. But I want him to run again. Hope Democrats don't impeach him.:tongue:

6 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

TAZ.DE

A man apparently shot dead 10 people in the city of Monterey Park. The attack is said to have taken place during a celebration of the Chinese...

When will President Joe Biden finally ban the "right to guns for private individuals" in the murderous state of the USA ???

He doesn't have the Constitutional authority to do it, Mr. dictator lover.

6 hours ago, happyone said:

My son did not fail.  Perhaps it was the incompetence of the examiner as the article I posted suggested.  It may lie in the type of questions being asked which have nothing to do with the job qualifications of the person applying for the job.  The people in charge that work for the government do not always make intelligent decisions.  My son still has his high paying job in security servicing the computers and other hardware in TSA locations, Sherriffs and Police Departments, Corrections and Prison facilities, Homeland Security locations, but yet somehow he like others are not qualified to be Border Patrol agents because of a failed system using lie dectector tests???????  Ridiculous government red tape and stupidity.

The Biden Administration probably doesn't want border patrol agents who want to protect the border. They probably want to hire people who will help immigrants illegally enter the country.

After the spin off from ATT, the new CEO of Warnerbros Discovery (WBD) is trying to clean up, weed out the garbage, and cut expenses.  So far, he is doing a good job--especially in turning CNN around from a left wing radical reporting agency to a more respectable source of news and information.

I doubt it. More likely just propaganda to make people believe that they are changing. I don't trust anyone at CNN. Will probably just become less obvious and more deceitful with their liberal progressive bias in covering and creating the news.

I understand your bitterness as a father very well!!! Questions in a polygraph investigation have basically nothing to do with the goal or job and only check the general credibility. As with the driving school, these questions are fixed and not arbitrary. Politically demonizing the questioner is not justified. If your son is now asked whether he has ever taken drugs - and he has answered NO, although he has smoked weed before, then the answer will be detected as a lie by breaking out in a sweat and so on. It's little things, but the measuring system is extraordinarily sensitive.

Not "the government is to blame", just tell the whole truth and don't lie in such a test. "Lies have short legs".

Enlighten your son.

If polygraphs are so infallible why are results not allowed as evidence in court?:confused:

That is old news and he did not deserve to win---Afghanistan fiasco before the award.

Nobel Peace Prize is given only to liberals. Obama was given it before he even had done anything. Reagan should have received it. And it was Biden's show of weakness and incompetence in the withdrawal from Afghanistan that encouraged Putin to go forward with his invasion of Ukraine.

What happened if. Totally restrictive gun laws and meticulous controls would help protect people.

You mean like King George of Britain tried to do previous to the start of our revolution? The Second Amendment was added to our Constitution to prevent that from ever happening again.