Bilder und Videos unserer Frauen #2

tannzapfen

3 hours ago, tannzapfen said:

blasen und lecken

Aufnahme_2023_04_03_13_32_28_137.mp4

Aufnahme_2023_04_03_13_34_16_547.mp4

Aufnahme_2023_04_03_13_32_28_137.mp4

Aufnahme_2023_04_03_13_34_16_547.mp4

المقاطع التي تقوم بتحميلها رائعة جدا - ارجو تحميل مقاطع مماثلة دائما - شكرا لك - عمل جيد 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tannzapfen said:

I prefer watching your "real life" videos than watching Leora trying to have sex with boring pathetic emotionless Paul. Real couple, real sex, real emotions and really exciting to watch the action.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, tannzapfen said:

Naked and laughing - priceless. Beautiful to see. Is it possible to get her to spread her pussy wide open and then do a closeup video of inside her pussy and also see her peehole? She sure is comfortable being naked and letting you take pics and videos. Sweet girl.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Naked and laughing - priceless. Beautiful to see. Is it possible to get her to spread her pussy wide open and then do a closeup video of inside her pussy and also see her peehole? She sure is comfortable being naked and letting you take pics and videos. Sweet girl.

I could not say more.. But, it would have been way better if her pussy was shaved .. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

But, it would have been way better if her pussy was shaved .. 

Agree. I like seeing hairy pussy and she keeps some hair above her pussy BUT  completely clean shaven does make the pussy stand out even more. It would highlight her meaty pussy and clit area. By the way, to me, shaved cock and balls looks way better than extremely hairy dicks (just a visual observation - :smile:).

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, tannzapfen said:

What I like about this vertical dildo riding machine is that she can adjust her body position in a way that will give her optimum sensations and she can adjust the speeds for optimum pleasure. This is one of the best fucking machines and very comparable to the horizontal dildo fucking machines. Don't be surprised if one day she squirts because of the pussy workout.