tannzapfen

On 3/6/2023 at 2:30 AM, tannzapfen said:

weitere Ansichten mit der Gurke

Wollt Ihr mehr?

Gurke, Dildo ? oder was anderes?

more views with the cucumber

want more

cucumber, dildo ? or something else?

The pics and videos with her abusing the cucumber are the best. Excellent. Love how she is getting more adventurous. Do you know that the cucumber is reusable. When she has finished and covered the cucumber with all her pussy juices then use it to make a cucumber salad or add it to a garden salad or any type of salad BUT DON'T WASH IT. This way you can eat the salad with her pussy juices as the salad dressing. I definitely would eat it - mmmmm, yummy. Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

She can try using a banana - most girls do. I think using a big hard peeled banana (bit of green and some yellow banana skin) would be more erotic as she shoves it inside her pussy before it softens but then you could both eat it with pussy juices on it. You could then eat her banana flavored pussy. Damn, that would be so exciting to see. She can try using wieners (hot dogs), candied lollipops, zucchini (which is bigger and fatter than a cucumber), strawberries running up and down her pussy crack and on her clit), big peeled carrot, hairbrush handle, toothbrush, handle of a sauce/cooking pan or anything similar. Can use a condom when inserting in her pussy if wanting to be cautious.

You can tip your cock in some pudding, put syrup on it, put cool whip on it, dip your cock in a glass of wine and then she can suck the wine off your cock and then take a drink of the cock flavored wine. My girlfriend did the pudding and wine on cock tasting. Felt so good.

You can put food on her pussy and then lick and eat it. Cool whip, syrup, peanut butter. I saw a video of a girl's pussy covered with cooked spaghetti with red pasta sauce. I would eat that off her pussy anytime. Just play around with food and anything that her pussy would love the feel of having something different on or in her pussy.

The cucumber and other stuff does get more exciting from the usual dildo action.

9 hours ago, tannzapfen said:

Arsch in Stiefeln zeigt Brust und Fotze

Always enjoy watching a woman dance naked but also doing all kinds of housework while naked. Cooking, cleaning, doing dishes, doing laundry, at the table eating, exercising, on knees washing the floor and other activities while naked. This way you can observe and enjoy her female body from all positions and in motion.