Bilder und Videos unserer Frauen #2

tannzapfen

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2023 at 5:03 AM, tannzapfen said:

Nice to see her getting FUCKED. Toys are okay but cock working the pussy is sweet.

On 6/28/2023 at 1:07 AM, tannzapfen said:

Ohhh Yeah, grab them titties out of your bra. Very sexy.

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, tannzapfen said:

Looks like she enjoys being sexually abused. Sex is fun, adventurous and orgasmic. Give her what she wants and she will be all in. Lovely horny girl. Prime candidate for RLC - she is better than most young do nothing lazy ass girls who think they are special - NOT.

1 hour ago, tannzapfen said:

UniConverter 13_20230705111729.gif

WOW!!! That is just beautiful and priceless. Amazing gif. Wouldn't mind her doing me. Sorry, but I will fantasize and jerk off to this image - oh yeah, mmmmm. Dammit, this is so hot, hot, hot. My cock loves this gif.

On 7/14/2023 at 2:44 AM, tannzapfen said:

Sag mir was ich Dir vorbereiten soll. Sende Dir dann den Link zu den Videos.

When she has orgasms it would be nice to see inside her pussy and how wet she is. Use fingers to spread open her pussy wide and show any shiny wet juice - mmmmm. Cumshots are good - on her boobs, her face, her pussy and clit area, on her ass cheeks and on her bum hole. She could rub your cock all over her face and then show her tongue licking all around your cock and lick and suck your balls.  Do you lick her asshole - mmmm. Show her jerking you off (handjob) and you cumming. Does she lick her pussy juice off the dildos or even a cucumber or carrot. Would be nice to watch her taste her own juices - that is very sexy and erotic and almost gives a sense of her wanting to taste another woman.

• Like 1

Damn, she is ALWAYS into sex as if she can't get enough. She is one horny girl. Love watching her give your cock some much needed attention. Having a pussy eaten and having a cock sucked are the best ways to treat and excite your partner. The 69 position is where you give and get at the same time. Mutually satisfying.