Bilder und Videos unserer Frauen #2

tannzapfen

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!! Very nice surprise with you dropping your cum load in her open mouth and then she sucks your cock. JUST FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. LOVE IT. MORE, MORE, MORE PLEASE. She sure gets into it and great seeing both of you enjoying each other like this. Great real life - mmmmmmm. Hope you enjoy tasting and swallowing all her pussy juices too.

• 2 weeks later...

What can I say - AMAZING VIEW (ATEMBERAUBENDER AUSBLICK)

❤️ -  EXCELLENT (EXZELLENT), BRAVO, THANK YOU (DANKE)

Up close and personal. Almost virtual reality. There is a phrase "be a fly on the wall" to watch someone but these videos and pics is more like "be a fly buzzing 2 feet from her" (so close to her).

She is giving Leora some good strong competition. I could watch both you and her together but I can't stand looking at Paul. Paul is gross, pathetic and a very poor sex partner.

Compliments to your sweet lady for being such an awesome exhibitionist and quite the tease.

One request. When she has her panties on maybe try to get her to slide them up and between her big pussy lips so that her lips will hang from the sides of the panties as shown by this pic.

IBB.CO

Image Screenshot-2801 hosted in ImgBB

• Upvote 1

What a way to help you recuperate!

Possibly the best view of your lady's pretty face to date (forgive me if im wrong, ive only recently discovered this thread, and its taking a while to work my way through all that youve shared). Does she love to swallow a load or does she like a facial? (Sorry if too sexual or lewd question)

i second dougie's request/suggestion, its a view I also quite like.

• Upvote 1