Maya and Stepan Shower Sex

pintrippy

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2014‎-‎08‎-‎26 at 2:28 PM, StnCld316 said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

That's from a year ago.

Nothing original.

Yes --it's not original, because everybody plasters this image all over CC. But NO-- that image is from this year. A year ago, we wouldn't get the "Error: Image Not Available" icon, we'd get a photo. Posts to these third parties have a shorter life-span than even Photobucket posts...  :(

On ‎2014‎-‎09‎-‎05 at 0:48 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

That's from a year ago.

Nothing original.

Yes --it's not original, because everybody plasters this image all over CC. But NO-- that image is from this year. A year ago, we wouldn't get the "Error: Image Not Available" icon, we'd get a photo. Posts to these third parties have a shorter life-span than even Photobucket posts...  :(

VERY good point.  Why does anyone post anything to postimage.org?????????????  It could not possibly be more useless!

Yes. I myself, apparently have been banned from postimage.org, regardless of intended content of postings. I have not accessed it with my Tor browsers or with my Linux machine: that would be a waste of my time. Plus, I'm paranoid about everything based on the Internet. You could have 7 proxies, and they'd still filter the content. RLC is pretty stringent on who can carry their content on servers these days.

And frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

Yes. I myself, apparently have been banned from postimage.org, regardless of intended content of postings. I have not accessed it with my Tor browsers or with my Linux machine: that would be a waste of my time. Plus, I'm paranoid about everything based on the Internet. You could have 7 proxies, and they'd still filter the content. RLC is pretty stringent on who can carry their content on servers these days.

And frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

I can't no more since a few days too...