B4 - General Topic 2023 #10 (February)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

And they also knew that Kristy was going back to Russia and Taylor to Italy. My money is how Kristy started to treat Taylor after the trip.  Although they seemed to be ok while Kristy was in B4 to get her things and later on B7, maybe Kristy was treating Taylor only as a friend and Taylor wanted more.  

I think it was during the trip. That seemed to be what Taylor was saying last night. She said that things were one-sided and that Kristy acted differently outside the apartments. She didn't want Taylor expressing affection. Taylor said it wasn't a relationship. Tereza said it looked like one. And Taylor said it looked like one here (presumably meaning B4), but not elsewhere.  

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She also said that her flight is tomorrow morning, though she joked about missing it and staying with Tereza for a few more days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

And they also knew that Kristy was going back to Russia and Taylor to Italy. My money is how Kristy started to treat Taylor after the trip.  Although they seemed to be ok while Kristy was in B4 to get her things and later on B7, maybe Kristy was treating Taylor only as a friend and Taylor wanted more.  

Agreed. On this visit I noticed Taylor coldness towards Kristy, maybe she was upset about this situation. But a strange fact is that after this trip Taylor didn't try anything with any girl (until last party), which many here think it was because of Kristy. My bet is that K don’t want anything more than a friendship with Taylor but she's not being entirely honest about this, that's why Taylor is misunderstanding things and think there is still hope.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, timber said:

I think it was during the trip. That seemed to be what Taylor was saying last night. She said that things were one-sided and that Kristy acted differently outside the apartments. She didn't want Taylor expressing affection. Taylor said it wasn't a relationship. Tereza said it looked like one. And Taylor said it looked like one here (presumable meaning B4), but not elsewhere.  

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

She also said that her flight is tomorrow morning, though she joked about missing it and staying with Tereza for a few more days.

So for Kristy it was just a show. Well, that explains a lot

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, timber said:

I think it was during the trip. That seemed to be what Taylor was saying last night. She said that things were one-sided and that Kristy acted differently outside the apartments. She didn't want Taylor expressing affection. Taylor said it wasn't a relationship. Tereza said it looked like one. And Taylor said it looked like one here (presumably meaning B4), but not elsewhere.  

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Damn. Kristy can be a real bitch. 😅

2 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

My bet is that K don’t want anything more than a friendship with Taylor

To me that doesn't make any sense at all (sorry).

The big decision for Kristy was to do sex with a woman for the first time,

that was why it took weeks to start the romance.

She was then all in, spending every night with Taylor and so on.

But Kristy is highly disciplined and wanted Taylor to go

in that direction: Fitness and good food (weight loss),

stop drinking so much, being a senseless party girl etc.

Taylor never understood that these things are like growing up.

I feel rather sad to see her now. Kristy, I think, will be fine.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, timber said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

that I would definitely vote for her to stay 

If Tereza keeps fooling around with these BI lesbo wanna Be's   she will never get this lust out of her system 

just note .. every? time Anya left these 2 were embracing    

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

To me that doesn't make any sense at all (sorry).

The big decision for Kristy was to do sex with a woman for the first time,

that was why it took weeks to start the romance.

She was then all in, spending every night with Taylor and so on.

But Kristy is highly disciplined and wanted Taylor to go

in that direction: Fitness and good food (weight loss),

stop drinking so much, being a senseless party girl etc.

Taylor never understood that these things are like growing up.

I feel rather sad to see her now. Kristy, I think, will be fine.

That made me laugh. Kristy got some weight while in the project and only did work outs for show.

I always saw this "relationship" and fun and games for Kristy. Of course, she found a real lesbian to have that experience with and played Taylor really well.

Yes, Kristy doesn't like alcoholics. But I guess all that drama with Taylor was so Kristy could show power over Taylor.

• Upvote 2