B4 - General Topic 2023 #10 (February)

Seems obvious now that last night in the penthouse was a charade orchestrated and controlled by Anya.  A prolonged tease simply for the clicks and top cam rankings.  I giver her credit for pulling it off.  (In retrospect, I think the pursuit of clicks also goes for Anya's behavior in B-5 with T&T.)

IMO, ever since moving from B-2 to the penthouse, Anya socializes less and less, and is more interested in doing her own thing, elsewhere.  She doesn't deserve the penthouse.

The final proof for me was Anya not joining Tereza in the spa bath.  If there was any intention to do something more than what became a prolonged, superficial tease, the usual route would have been a spa bath and/or naked massage for the girls who will be participating.  Anya definitely did not want any panties removed.  She simply wasn't interested in having sex with Tereza or Taylor, 

Maybe Anya is still pissed at having to move from B-2. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moules said:

Seems obvious now that last night in the penthouse was a charade orchestrated and controlled by Anya.  A prolonged tease simply for the clicks and top cam rankings.  I giver her credit for pulling it off.  (In retrospect, I think the pursuit of clicks also goes for Anya's behavior in B-5 with T&T.)

IMO, ever since moving from B-2 to the penthouse, Anya socializes less and less, and is more interested in doing her own thing, elsewhere.  She doesn't deserve the penthouse.

The final proof for me was Anya not joining Tereza in the spa bath.  If there was any intention to do something more than what became a prolonged, superficial tease, the usual route would have been a spa bath and/or naked massage for the girls who will be participating.  Anya definitely did not want any panties removed.  She simply wasn't interested in having sex with Tereza or Taylor, 

Maybe Anya is still pissed at having to move from B-2. 

Or.

Anya's behavior is just the same as she had in B2. there she was also missing for most part of the day and some nights. I can't remember  how many nights or the last night that she socialized with Karina and Lavi there.

About last night and the tub. I guess that Tereza wouldn't feel comfortable going any further without Timur. I know that this sucks and he always gets in the way, but lets remember that they are a couple and if Tereza did something with Anya or Taylor many where would flood the forum about how she cheated Timur. the same thing about the tub this morning. Maybe Tereza wanted some time alone and she really enjoyed that time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, northguy said:

To me that doesn't make any sense at all (sorry).

The big decision for Kristy was to do sex with a woman for the first time,

that was why it took weeks to start the romance.

She was then all in, spending every night with Taylor and so on.

But Kristy is highly disciplined and wanted Taylor to go

in that direction: Fitness and good food (weight loss),

stop drinking so much, being a senseless party girl etc.

Taylor never understood that these things are like growing up.

I feel rather sad to see her now. Kristy, I think, will be fine.

The fact is, Kristy is a totally rational person. In a after sex conversation with Taylor she stated that she had never felt that way because she always chooses partners that she thinks she will have a future with and desire never was a priority. In RLC, she kinda maintained this logic in a different way by reconciling desire with future (money) using Taylor as a tool. I think that's exactly why Taylor doesn't stand a chance with her outside of RLC, there isn't any benefit for Kristy other than the sexual one but as she stated herself this was never a priority.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Or.

Anya's behavior is just the same as she had in B2. there she was also missing for most part of the day and some nights. I can't remember  how many nights or the last night that she socialized with Karina and Lavi there.

About last night and the tub. I guess that Tereza wouldn't feel comfortable going any further without Timur. I know that this sucks and he always gets in the way, but lets remember that they are a couple and if Tereza did something with Anya or Taylor many where would flood the forum about how she cheated Timur. the same thing about the tub this morning. Maybe Tereza wanted some time alone and she really enjoyed that time.

That is a reasonable alternative explanation.

However, it seems to me that RLC, or someone, had set up a situation where 1.) Timur is away;  2.) the other three girls leave the villa for a night in Barcelona; 3.) Anthony and Miron are told not to visit B-4.  This leaves Anya, and Tereza to themselves.  I think Taylor was a late addition.  But Taylor's presence wasn't the cause of the lack of 'action', because after Taylor left, Anya and Tereza did even less.

12 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

In RLC, she kinda maintained this logic in a different way by reconciling desire with future (money) using Taylor as a tool.

Problem with that thinking is, that there were only a week left

for her at RLC when she coupled up, so no money could be a reason.

Rather the holidays revealed there were no longterm basis,

if they indeed have split up. It would be Taylor's fault.

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Problem with that thinking is, that there were only a week left

for her at RLC when she coupled up, so no money could be a reason.

Rather the holidays revealed there were no longterm basis,

if they indeed have split up. It would be Taylor's fault.

C'mon, northguy, you have to admit that Taylor was way more involved than Kristy. She seemed willing to fit into Kristy's world, but that would never be enough because as she said, it's a one-sided relationship.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, moules said:

There is a rooftop terrace between the 'office' and the penthouse.  The sound is loudest on the pool cam near the kitchen door and the hall (and front door) cam 2-9.  These would be the cams closest to this terrace.  This terrace is only accessible through the office.  There have been potted plants on this terrace in the past.  This terrace is not visible from any RLC cam.

The item that fell landed in the blind spot just outside the kitchen door and behind camera 5-1.  I posted a link where you could see the shadow of it falling there.  The garage is directly above the kitchen, not some terrace.

This "terrace", or rooftop, that you're obsessing about, if it's situated between the garage and Anya's room, then it's situated directly above the stairwell that runs down the centre of the villa since that is also between the garage and Anya's room, and is also in line with the centre of the pool.  Whatever it is that fell, did not fall from there. That section of roof is not in line with the blind spot just outside the kitchen, and anything falling from there would be visible on the pool camera 5-3 and hall camera 2-9 through the window looking out to the pool, and whatever fell would have landed in the terrace area just outside the twin bedroom.

I would guess that something attached to the outer wall above the kitchen door fell down.