B4 - General Topic 2023 #10 (February)

just going to say it ... If Miron wasn't there and the girls all laughing talking about poor sex and dick size ...this got Alsu back in the mood where she said lets party  ( and Taylor earlier took her away from Miron and said we should drink  

so IF he wasn't there could Taylor seduce  Alsu ?? I think so   but again Miron hanging around from his boredom? his fantasy thinking all these girls give Brittany table shows  ???

tough place to follow  I just came on Miron was rushing water to Alsu looking sickly?? as he bent before her ?? then he is in Rainy room again  .fuckin free for all here  and Rani is up now  and maybe all on Terrace  just kaos 

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

tough place to follow  I just came on Miron was rushing water to Alsu looking sickly?? as he bent before her ?? then he is in Rainy room again  .fuckin free for all here  and Rani is up now  and maybe all on Terrace  just kaos 

my guess is these girls could all use some sleep  Rani to bed early, Taylor finally dropped  but Alsu seems ruled by booze ?? Alcoholic tendencies obviously  and Fuckwad slept all day so he can stay up to creep all night long ???  pick on the weak routine 

I know it will never !!! happen  but if only Miron would say I see you are not well, tired  (as she was before he and Taylor got her drinking again,  he you seem pretty buzzed  maybe I should let you get to bed ... Goodnight now go let Taylor lick your sweet pussy into dreamland