B4 - General Topic 2023 #10 (February)

24 minutes ago, poncherello said:

The romance between Taylor and Kristy has been over for several days, they have just returned from a trip to Spain and the proof that last night Taylor said to the translator on the phone to show Anya "My problem is that I keep making mistakes and trusting people and then things go wrong It will never happen again that I open my heart to someone..." At 22.53.00. Check if you want but it's over

Maybe happened another that we don't know or Taylor had a wrong understanding of what was really going on.

8 hours ago, RonS said:

It was Anya going out the pool door, what was strange she went down the steps to the back yard to the woods, and brought back lemons wtf.....

The backyard is an upper terrace, there are two terraces below it.  If sober and sufficiently athletic, there are ways to get to B-7 from these terraces in B-4.  As she apparently didn't go to B-7, as Noldus suggested, there is probably a lemon tree growing in one of the lower terraces.  (The terrace shown on cam by the pool is not counted as one of the three terraces.)

8 hours ago, RonS said:

It was Anya going out the pool door, what was strange she went down the steps to the back yard to the woods, and brought back lemons wtf.....

let it  go guys

it was not Anya  they were upstairs when it happened   

the kitchen was empty  Anya came at another time and got the lemons from the back room in Kitchen and I saw that too    no trip to the lemon tree 

a weird pop , or smashing sound when no one was in kitchen  and loud  ( could that have come from their room when they were wrestling ???  It sounded like the kitchen )  

and I know a knock on glass when I hear it  you know KNOCK knock , repeatedly like you would  and loud (but their music was on loud too)  not Anya struglling to open a door 

don't mean to get everyone involved  but just 2 separate incidents that gave cause for concern  in light of the earlier  'prowler' incident  a ?? month ?? ago

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

lasciate perdere ragazzi

non era Anya, erano di sopra quando è successo   

la cucina era vuota Anya è venuta in un altro momento e ha preso i limoni dalla stanza sul retro in cucina e ho visto anche quello nessun viaggio all'albero di limoni 

uno strano schiocco, o un suono fragoroso quando nessuno era in cucina e rumoroso (poteva provenire dalla loro stanza mentre stavano lottando??? Sembrava la cucina)  

e conosco un colpo al vetro quando lo sento sai KNOCK bussa, ripetutamente come faresti e ad alto volume (ma anche la loro musica era ad alto volume) non Anya che lotta per aprire una porta 

non intendo coinvolgere tutti, ma solo 2 incidenti separati che hanno dato motivo di preoccupazione alla luce del precedente incidente "predatore" un ?? mese ?? fa

"Predatory" incident a month ago? I don't remember such a thing, I remember a break-in from Loraine's room but that was a year ago. Can you explain if it doesn't bother you?

5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Kristy will be happy with how Taylor behaved...

I still believe this relationship of theirs won't last long.

you call that behaving!  like your open mindedness  .. 

IF !!!! they were IN !!! a Relationship !!! after 4 , 5 days of making out   WOW  then one could judge if she behaved according to the relationship understandings and openess    Just Like TEREZA has to be judged  if SHE Behaved  on Timur and her terms f understanding  

its Broki,  Broki 

3 hours ago, northguy said:

Of course it was a show. Tereza's plan failed,

because Anya didn't want to play along.

well not whole heartedly   but she got her LICKS and kisses in as much as any of them   

Girls Just Wanna Fun Experience to me 

and Tereza has been playing with the girls alot at parties and always broken up by Timur the Steamer  that's why I'm surprised this didn't take off    but maybe a prelude to more one on chances another time