B7 - General Topic 2023 #3 (February)

Kimberly is “ Must See “ , whoever hasn’t even stared her , looked at her , watched her for even 5 minutes , well , would be the biggest liar … the girl  is completely unpredictable , finally the “ expect the unexpected “ is looking alive once again . This  girl will never make people bored , her looks and her extremely weird presence in a nice and positive way are the keys to just want to see “ what’s next “ … finally someone different than the majority of tenants we see .. AND … hope she starts going out and meet people , I think she would love to have company to share at home .. let’s see . 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Kimberly is “ Must See “ , whoever hasn’t even stared her , looked at her , watched her for even 5 minutes , well , would be the biggest liar … the girl  is completely unpredictable , finally the “ expect the unexpected “ is looking alive once again . This  girl will never make people bored , her looks and her extremely weird presence in a nice and positive way are the keys to just want to see “ what’s next “ … finally someone different than the majority of tenants we see .. AND … hope she starts going out and meet people , I think she would love to have company to share at home .. let’s see . 

She looks directly at the cameras at times and even talks to them (us)

She can not hold her liquor.  She is shy in bed bating only under the covers.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She is fluent in the kitchen. Her personality to me shows a girl who is lonely and only knows how to attract men with skin and flirting

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

whatever names are on the b4 listing also need to be on the b7 listing and vice versa.

Frankly, Frank,  It's just a fucking mess and free for all ... 

I gave up and only hope to steal the peeks  ( the shite crumbs)  that they give or slip up on 

Loving Kimberly the most .. so quirky and loving her fake tits and her pussy play domain in the tub  other than that  no one is that attractive with body or personality or sexiness attraction  really 

Oh and I really like the dog in B7

7 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Frankly, Frank,  It's just a fucking mess and free for all ... 

I gave up and only hope to steal the peeks  ( the shite crumbs)  that they give or slip up on 

Loving Brittany the most .. so quirky and loving her fake tits and her pussy play domain in the tub  other than that  no one is that attractive with body or personality or sexiness attraction  really 

Oh and I really like the dog in B7

i'm a crumb gatherer as well mark thompson and your right about the free for all!  did you mean kimberly instead of britney?  i've seen both their tits and kimberly's are fake where as britney's are real.  honestly, the only dog i like in any of the apartments is the one in karol's apartment, he/she is so cute with that pug face look.

9 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm a crumb gatherer as well mark thompson and your right about the free for all!  did you mean kimberly instead of britney?  i've seen both their tits and kimberly's are fake where as britney's are real.  honestly, the only dog i like in any of the apartments is the one in karol's apartment, he/she is so cute with that pug face look.

yes Kimberly thx  

and Brittanys are real, real Boring  

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

Kimberly looked like she really enjoyed that little quickie.  I think she will get more comfortable soon.  Let's be patient with her.  She enjoys putting on shows for us.  Stay tuned...

i agree,i'm trying to be patient,but something about her behaviour is just really weird!