B7 - General Topic 2023 #3 (February)

I won’t stop enjoying Kimberley and expecting to unleash the things that she wishes to share with the viewers .. BUT … I can criticize very very negative the direction of the lifestyle she has chosen .. 

This isolation , her not willing to participate for whatever reasons with some of the other tenants , the privilege she has with the best room in B7 , her private bathroom , double bed , balcony and despite all this luxury she’s not willing to attach , get involved , interact with the others , it is really hurting A LOT her image … 

Of course , we need to observe that it is more than obvious that she has been affected of the - as it seems - notification she received from RLC ( who knows , even Bogdan himself .. ) that she should stop the camera talking and constant sharing , she has also stop drinking the last 2-3 days , for sure she’s in a rollercoaster of emotions … Still , she needs to realize and understand what she really wants with her participation with RLC , if it is the money , she will make a lot but the fans will not have much to remember  from her , if she’s there to make money and enjoy , she needs to change drastically much of her lifestyle , i believe she has understood that she created a rather big fanbase quite fast but the cameras world is cruel , you can be at the top and at the bottom within hours ..

I hope she realizes the dynamic she has as a tenant and we are going to be winners , exactly as she will be if she decides to live her life without so many insecurities … Go Kimberly 😎

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I won’t stop enjoying Kimberley and expecting to unleash the things that she wishes to share with the viewers .. BUT … I can criticize very very negative the direction of the lifestyle she has chosen .. 

This isolation , her not willing to participate for whatever reasons with some of the other tenants , the privilege she has with the best room in B7 , her private bathroom , double bed , balcony and despite all this luxury she’s not willing to attach , get involved , interact with the others , it is really hurting A LOT her image … 

Of course , we need to observe that it is more than obvious that she has been affected of the - as it seems - notification she received from RLC ( who knows , even Bogdan himself .. ) that she should stop the camera talking and constant sharing , she has also stop drinking the last 2-3 days , for sure she’s in a rollercoaster of emotions … Still , she needs to realize and understand what she really wants with her participation with RLC , if it is the money , she will make a lot but the fans will not have much to remember  from her , if she’s there to make money and enjoy , she needs to change drastically much of her lifestyle , i believe she has understood that she created a rather big fanbase quite fast but the cameras world is cruel , you can be at the top and at the bottom within hours ..

I hope she realizes the dynamic she has as a tenant and we are going to be winners , exactly as she will be if she decides to live her life without so many insecurities … Go Kimberly 😎

To me it looks the other way around. She wants to socialize but are the others that avoid her. Either by the things that she may have done to them or because they don't like her.

I got some conversation of her complaining about this. That the others went to B4 and didn't invited her.

• Thanks 1

In the afternoon, gina and britney went out together. She is still out of sight since Britney has not come home. They may be enjoying the evening together.. They are having a beautiful love away from the men who do not leave their side and bother them..