B4 - General Topic 2023 #11 (February)

13 h 10 Miron sonne à B4 et arrive avec sa casserole , assiette et deux plats cuisinés pour Anya 

il ne sait plus quoi faire pour rester en B4, c'est incroyable !!! on avait un australopithèque  et là maintenant 

on a un retardé mental sans gène et respect aucun  qui qui ne sait pas où tremper sa bite car il est venu sur le site pour cela

et on lui a dit que les p... de RLC étaient faciles et qu'elles baisaient avec tout le monde !!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Someone says that Britney went on a trip (4 days without her will be difficult in B4) with Serafima but two things don't add up: Britney is on vacation until February 11th and she left without any luggage, Serafima didn't notify the absence but went out with a small suitcase. Maybe?

Serafima is lying on her bed in B1 at present.

50 minutes ago, northguy said:

Exactly. The owner is responsible, gives orders to the contractor.

Exactly wrong.  The servers, of which there are a few, one is in Toronto for example, simply manage traffic to the site and have zero to do with content.  RLC manages its own content.

If you have further proof, then produce it or shut the fuck up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Exactly wrong.  The servers, of which there are a few, one is in Toronto for example, simply manage traffic to the site and have zero to do with content.  RLC manages its own content.

If you have further proof, then produce it or shut the fuck up.

The lack of basic understanding of business is astounding,

but in no way surprising.

59 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Tani should have left same time as Tim. She now looks so miserable and depressed

She is mostly sad since 2 days, that's why I'm wondering about her relationship with Tim, before they were doing facetime together several times a day, and now I haven't seen her with him since 2 days, she did facetime her last 2 days but not in her bedroom and you can't always see the face of the people she's facetime with, but it was often a girl and once with a guy (but not Tim). Yesterday morning I think they talked but I'm not sure. And I think I understood that Tim was in Australia, so the time difference doesn't help, if that's the case

8 minutes ago, northguy said:

The lack of basic understanding of business is astounding,

but in no way surprising.

Yeah I've only been in business for 40 years.  Still no proof eh?  Who is this socially aware "computer company"  that is acting on behalf of RLC? 

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.  Congrats on your 150 point IQ though.:dodgy:

• Haha 3