B4 - General Topic 2023 #11 (February)

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

I don't care what you don't understand.

The delay is usual, as it is another company.

This info is for others, not for you for obvious reasons.

I don't care if is a third party or not that handles the website. The site is RLC and is RLC that moved Britney to the Villa. Delay always happens but not that long. If the company that handles the site isn't doing a good job that taints RLC reputation so they are the ones that should be worried about their services, not me.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I don't care if is a third party or not that handles the website. The site is RLC and is RLC that moved Britney to the Villa. Delay always happens but not that long. If the company that handles the site isn't doing a good job that taints RLC reputation so they are the ones that should be worried about their services, not me.

🤣

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Miron had to carry alsu next door,she's soooo drunk!! That was really nice of him though,as I said earlier,I'm rooting for him getting laid,seems like a nice guy! 

Hes a fucking fat creep.  He helped...now get the fuck back to B7.  Fucking psyco creep.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, northguy said:

The website is run by another company, payed by RLC.

Are you sure? I think RLC is managing the websites info ect. In the past it didnt take them this long to put the tenants name on the room.

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Hes a fucking fat creep.  He helped...now get the fuck back to B7.  Fucking psyco creep.

Give the guy a break,yes he didn't have to help,yes he should leave after helping and he's also bit clingy lol...but I admire his persistence.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, cupid30 said:

Give the guy a break,yes he didn't have to help,yes he should leave after helping and he's also bit clingy lol...but I admire his persistence.

No break...hes a fucking stalker.  Leave the room and get back to his hole.  Fucking creep.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1