B4 - General Topic 2023 #11 (February)

35 minutes ago, poncherello said:

It seems that Anya leaves the bed free at last. Let's hope it doesn't become an empty bed yet

Anya moved recently in B4 and she packing already 😄

RLC  really don't know what to do

there is the fire in the rlc boat

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Soon ANOTHER EMPTY BED !!   Soon we'll be able to fill just ONE appartment!  RLC is going down and down ... SO BORING LATELY !!  

masha's 3sum with elvis and co. is why i foolishly resubbed!!!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

masha's 3sum with elvis and co. is why i foolishly resubbed!!!

typically rare interesting event where taking only the new rlc deal 5 premium days for 9,95 $ is perfect when there is not many others activities on the site

I hope you have not spend more money than this deal this is what I did on my side

Il y a 8 heures, Alladino a dit :

Bunu söylemen ilginç. En azından aboneliğimi yeni iptal ettim. 😁

Oyuncu kadrosunda hiçbir şey yapmayan çok fazla sıkıcı var.  😕  Şu anda yalnızca Barselona apartmanlarında gerçekten ölü bir yük olan ve ayrılışı neredeyse fark edilmeyecek olan en az yedi kişi sayıyorum. Buna ek olarak, RLC ayrıca hiçbir şey yapmayan bir çift dairesi açtı ve oyuncu kadrosuna daha fazla genç çift getirmeyi başaramadı. Yaş ortalaması artık çok yüksek. 

The average age is not a problem, the important thing is that people who appeal to the eyes bring very young girls and satisfy themselves in places where no one sees them under the quilt, I think it is not in anyone's business.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it's funny how 2 girls leave (tani and raniya) and 2 girls return (anya and britney) to hold down the fort.  they are obviously working a system to maximize their time outside.  what other enterprises does rlc have outside the apartments!

Classic Harley post.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 41 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

c'est drôle comment 2 filles partent (tani et raniya) et 2 filles reviennent (anya et britney) pour tenir le fort. ils travaillent évidemment un système pour maximiser leur temps à l'extérieur. quelles autres entreprises le rlc a-t-il en dehors des appartements !

En dehors de RLC , une entreprise de prostitution qui lui rapporte bien plus que nos abonnements .

Alors tu penses bien que nos réclamations , ils n'en n'ont rien à faire !!!   

Tous ceux qui écrivent à RLC et ne reçoivent aucune réponse , il faut comprendre que cela ne sert à rien  !!!

3 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Apart from RLC, a prostitution business that earns him much more than our subscriptions.

So you think that our complaints, they have nothing to do with it!!!   

All those who write to RLC and receive no response, it must be understood that it is useless!!!

i'm with you isidore57!

• Thanks 1