B4 - General Topic 2023 #11 (February)

15 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

anthony è un furbo caccola, sta mostrando alle ragazze le foto e i video di lui e lavika dell'altra sera.

This is an asshole, these things are not done. In my opinion no one will try again if he then disgraces them like this

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, poncherello said:

This is an asshole, these things are not done. In my opinion no one will try again if he then disgraces them like this

i don't know if he did or not but he was showing them something on his phone and they were laughing so i just assumed they were laughing at his twinkie dinkie.  if it was of the night at b2 i totally agree with you but then again how many times have you seen all these girls videoing the show events they have.

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

non so se l'ha fatto o no, ma stava mostrando loro qualcosa sul suo telefono e stavano ridendo, quindi ho pensato che stessero ridendo del suo twinkie dinkie. se era della notte al b2 sono totalmente d'accordo con te ma poi di nuovo quante volte hai visto tutte queste ragazze filmare gli eventi dello spettacolo che hanno.

Of course, however, I've never seen them show them when they are intimate films

I sent an e-mail to RLC describing the episode of the door and the entrances they make from the swimming pool. At this moment they have returned to B7 via the swimming pool but have forgotten the main door only ajar, not closed. I reiterate that it seems very dangerous to me and I also recommended that attendance in B4 be reduced because they affect the girls' freedom of expression.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I sent an e-mail to RLC describing the episode of the door and the entrances they make from the swimming pool. At this moment they have returned to B7 via the swimming pool but have forgotten the main door only ajar, not closed. I reiterate that it seems very dangerous to me and I also recommended that attendance in B4 be reduced because they affect the girls' freedom of expression.

i hope you have some luck with your email.  it's getting really ridiculous!

Vor 21 Minuten sagte Poncherello:

Ich schickte eine E-Mail an RLC, in der ich die Episode der Tür und die Eingänge, die sie vom Schwimmbad aus machen, beschrieb. In diesem Moment sind sie über das Schwimmbad zur B7 zurückgekehrt, haben aber die Haupttür nur offen vergessen, nicht geschlossen. Ich wiederhole, dass es mir sehr gefährlich erscheint, und ich habe auch empfohlen, die Anwesenheit in B4 zu reduzieren, weil sie die Meinungsfreiheit der Mädchen beeinträchtigen.

Sie können auch eine Wunschliste an den Weihnachtsmann senden, das gleiche kommt heraus 😁

• Haha 2