B4 - General Topic 2023 #11 (February)

il y a 39 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

je suis avec toi isidore57!

Comme on dit :  Je suis droit dans mes bottes et je  maintiens mes propos ..  Merci de ton soutien F. Zabba

Beaucoup de personnes font que nier l'évidence ..

RLC n'en n'a rien à foutre de nous , ils ne répondent que rarement  et pour nous dire que les participants sont libres de faire ce qu'ils veulent  , RLC fait n'importe quoi , en dépit de tout bon sens, ils mettent deux filles dans un appart qui ne font absolument rien de rien et avec des caméras mal placées ( je pense à Vera et UNA par ex mais on pourrait en citer plein d'autres )  et quand on leur fait des réflexions sur le comportement des participantes ou participants maintenant ( beaucoup de gars ) ils nous envoient balader !!!  On en prend note !!!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2100 Anya se ne andò con alcune delle sue cose 

I don't think Anya left the project, she will come back. She left the computer on the bed, all the creams and make-up in the bathroom. It almost seems like another transfer but where?

14 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

As they say: I am straight in my boots and I stand by my words .. Thank you for your support F. Zabba

A lot of people just deny the obvious..

RLC doesn't give a damn about us, they rarely answer and to tell us that the participants are free to do what they want, RLC does anything, despite all common sense, they put two girls in an apartment who do absolutely nothing and with poorly placed cameras (I'm thinking of Vera and UNA for example, but we could name many others) and when we make them comments on the behavior of the participants or participants now (a lot of guys) they send us for a ride!!! We take note!!!

i'm not a veteran on this forum like yourself and many more but one thing i have learned in my short time here is that a lot of the people on this forum are like a clock, they only cluck at the stroke of noon and midnight.  another thing i've noticed is that they don't like having their feathers ruffled which is quite hilarious.  thinga69 has "Vice President of Esmi's Easy to Please Fan Club" on his profile and when you ruffle his feathers talking about esmi, the only option he has is to accuse someone of being someone else.  hey though, it's all good, i know who i am and if him and several others want to say i'm this harley character, i'll play along with them.

now, back to your post;  yes, there is a lot of deniability on this forum.  rlc shows daily that they don't care about their customers through their actions or lack there of.  the participants are free to do what they want because of what they do off camera, anyone with a brain should be able to figure that one out.  i must admit that i have no clue who vera and una are.  yeah, i keep up with some of the people on this forum in my notes.  one day i will laugh when they choke on the foot lodged in their throats.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't think Anya left the project, she will come back. She left the computer on the bed, all the creams and make-up in the bathroom. It almost seems like another transfer but where?

That was just the first round of her things