B5 General Topic 2023 #2 (February / March)

Noldus

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

im guessing ur dont subscribe or u wouldnt say that LOL

whether i subscribe or not which i currently don't, has no bearings on my point of view.  i am of one that doesn't need to see the same naked girl over and over again.  it's always luck of the draw whether a new girl will be good or bad.  it's the nature of the beast with a site like rlc.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

whether i subscribe or not which i currently don't, has no bearings on my point of view.  i am of one that doesn't need to see the same naked girl over and over again.  it's always luck of the draw whether a new girl will be good or bad.  it's the nature of the beast with a site like rlc.

u should put ur money where ur mouth is, when i cancelled it was better than what it sounds like it is now

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

u should put ur money where ur mouth is, when i cancelled it was better than what it sounds like it is now

i took a one month subscription when kristy arrived and after that one month i was done due to the same ole stuff with her.  i later took a one month sub when zabava had sex cuz i wanted to see that muscular thighed girl having sex.  both subs were only for one month and i haven't subbed anymore.  i keep reading that the same people keep showing up and that's enough for me.  lilith and gina to name a few which are no longer with the project, case closed!

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i took a one month subscription when kristy arrived and after that one month i was done due to the same ole stuff with her.  i later took a one month sub when zabava had sex cuz i wanted to see that muscular thighed girl having sex.  both subs were only for one month and i haven't subbed anymore.  i keep reading that the same people keep showing up and that's enough for me.  lilith and gina to name a few which are no longer with the project, case closed!

case still open, the only recycled girls in barcelona are sera, karina, lara and the Ts, and 8 newbies plus the Ws, what more do u want. gina u see once in a while and lilith is another newbie

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

case still open, the only recycled girls in barcelona are sera, karina, lara and the Ts, and 8 newbies plus the Ws, what more do u want. gina u see once in a while and lilith is another newbie

case still closed on the fact that the new girls are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get!  like i said, i would rather always see new girls over the same girls over and over again!  unlike you apparently, one who wants to see the same show over and over again, i will pass.

case still closed on the fact that the new girls are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get!  like i said, i would rather always see new girls over the same girls over and over again!  unlike you apparently, one who wants to see the same show over and over again, i will pass.

how many more newbies do u want, if ur new to the site like u have claimed then even the recycled girls would be new to u, but being that ur fatboy then they are recycled LOL

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

So you subed to watch Zabava that was only having sex on cam so she could get one more month in the project but not so long ago you were praising Elmira for staying at home and not joying the other "sluts"? LoL

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

So you subed to watch Zabava that was only having sex on cam so she could get one more month in the project but not so long ago you were praising Elmira for staying at home and not joying the other "sluts"? LoL

i praised elmira because rlc needs a variety of girls where as most of the girls are slutty.  to me it's nice to see a girl like elmira or serafina not being in the slutty crowd of girls that rlc has over time.  like i said it was only the one month to see zabava because i like her strong muscular legs.  elmira was what i like to call an apple bottom girl, each with their own interests to me.

i praised elmira because rlc needs a variety of girls where as most of the girls are slutty.  to me it's nice to see a girl like elmira or serafina not being in the slutty crowd of girls that rlc has over time.  like i said it was only the one month to see zabava because i like her strong muscular legs.  elmira was what i like to call an apple bottom girl, each with their own interests to me.

elmira and sera, 2 recycled girls, i thought u liked newbies

• Haha 2