B5 General Topic 2023 #2 (February / March)

29 minutes ago, switch said:

we are many to expect that I think and many joined the last night just for see her during this threesome

if RLC is not blind they know what they have to do for keep their suscribers...

I hope RLC does the right thing, but remember they did nothing to try to get Cecilia into toe project, let’s hope they don’t make the same mistake.

12 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I hope RLC does the right thing, but remember they did nothing to try to get Cecilia into toe project, let’s hope they don’t make the same mistake.

The only guest that I saw that became a tenant was Tweety.

24 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

this is why I took only the 3 days deal, I prefer waiting for see the evolution before taking a more longer deal

I know too much how the things can be on RLC...one interesting moment and the next 6 months with nothing so

• Like 1

1 hour ago, switch said:

let see if without alcohol the result will be the same of the last night I am curious

of course it won't be the same, what you watched last night was a show.  a couple invited their slutty friend over to get boozed up and put on a show.  i don't know how long you have watched rlc but this is the tactic of rlc.  lots of booze and other substances are used for the courage meter to go up and the shows to follow.

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

Cecilia and Leora would have been a great match. She'd have forgotten about Paul.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

Their passion for their mobile phones and games are much stronger than their lust, at least for the time being 😜

indeed   lol  as is often the case with many of them   but lets throw in some well deserved fatigue   that was a good session  no cell phones last night 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

what i don't understand about the forum members is, why every time a guest appears the forum members want to get rlc to give them an apartment.  can someone explain this to me please?

Easy. There are so much do nothings that when a guest shows up doing something we want them instead of the do nothing.

• Like 1