US General Domestic Politics (2023) #5 (Starts 2/10/23)

15 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

propaganda ?? Where is propaganda here? A factually correct message that the President of the USA is healthy after a medical examination - nothing more. Many people in the US are grateful for the news!

Anti-Biden agitators with a swastika in their heads, of course not. 😁 😁 😁

Any honest person who sees Biden knows that he is not healthy and has cognitive deficiencies. Why do you think over 60% of Democrats do not want him to run for reelection in 2024. The news media also declared John Fetterman to be healthy.

15 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

I practiced "hate" against the man who " played " the US President for 4 years??? Certainly not. Hatred of Trump would be too much "praise" for him.

It is a fact that this gentleman is a political novice, a dolt  who has smashed a lot of political porcelain - in short, just a loser . I don't "hate" something like that, I just PITY the Rambo guy !!!! 😁 😁

And I hate "professional politicians" who believe they are so fucking brilliant and care nothing about working class people. 

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Why did the Republican Party lose the 2020 election?

Because they played the trump card.

But the Republican Party didn't lose the 2020 election. They gained 13 seats in the House of Representatives. And Trump lost the presidency because of stupid voters like you. Hope you enjoy all the misery Biden and the Democrats are bringing to your life. Or maybe you like higher prices and empty store shelves. Biden and the Democrats might even help you to lose your job and retirement savings.