B4 - General Topic 2023 #13 (February)

6 minutes ago, twuiop said:

guys is it allowed to save videos here? if so, will anyone save the 3 rounds of this 3some?x

RLC does not allow pic or videos.
But some take the chance (you can be banned from RLC) and then it is posted in the picture or video threads. There is also a separate area for premium members of CamCaps, where there are more pictures and videos.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

RLC does not allow pic or videos.
But some take the chance (you can be banned from RLC) and then it is posted in the picture or video threads. There is also a separate area for premium members of CamCaps, where there are more pictures and videos.

bad idea then haha, thanks for the clarification

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

indulge this personal not conspiracy but speculation  or suspicion I've had about Miron 

I could never understand the intent , the marketing advantages of an RLC having a Fat Single guy .. not intending to fat shame but in this game it just seems a bad choice  

He is staying in the corporate Villa and folks have speculated some relationship to Bogdan ?? 

He seems more tolerated as I said earlier with these young hot girls allowing him to just drop in and go into personal rooms and so on  seems small ,or petty but it doesn;t happen so normally outside this project    so I suspect he has some cache or connection to the powers at RLC 

so without beating this to death   if he is reported and beating and raping seem to be a sure get the fuck out policy of RLC   Let's see what they do with and how quickly they do something of this recent outrage . 

RLC may not care about you subscribers but they do care about the law being called upon their insidious little voyeurs  brothel 

My feeling was Moron was a relative of Boggy (nephew??).  If so, this incident will reflect badly on Boggy.  So Nelly may be the one to take out Moron.

• Like 1

J'ai envoyé aussi un rapport à RLC , c'est une honte de voir un gars qui est rentré à b7 , revenir à B4 et faire ce qu'il a fait là,

Pendant qu'il y est , il aurait pu rentrer dans la chambre de Britney qui dort nue et tenter de la violer aussi !!!!

MIRON DEHORS //   MIRON DEHORS 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just saw the replay and I feel disgusted. What's wrong with that creepy freak? Why is he still there?

He is dangerous and must be kicked out immediately and must be grateful if he only leaves project and doesn't end up somewhere else. 🙄

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, tatakos said:

Just saw the replay and I feel disgusted. What's wrong with that creepy freak? Why is he still there?

He is dangerous and must be kicked out immediately and must be grateful if he only leaves project and doesn't end up somewhere else. 🙄

If Taylor left the project because of what she did with Tani than Miron should also. Not even to mention what he did with Anya, because that was in a great grey area.

• Upvote 3

6 часов назад, Марк Томпсон сказал:

защитникам Мирона ... вот почему мы были на нем ... он отвратительный и жуткий, а теперь на грани насильника, поскольку он использовал много пьяных женщин в мире, прежде чем что дальше ??? слишком темно для этого проекта, перенос об этом и давайте вернемся к W&W&Ginger 

and karma has arrived to Lilith

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Mark D said:

Дебил изнасиловал спящую Лилит. Этот парень опасен

where did you see the rape?? animal Lilith, provoked Miron and kissed him, the guy did what she wanted ... she wanted Miron - she got him, and don’t whine that this is an extermination

• Sad 1