B4 - General Topic 2023 #13 (February)

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Lilith turned him on and thought he would go further and conclude and then she slapped him when he wanted to slip her hand! Where??

and then ??? he just go into the group crying, and lillith ?/ 

5 minutes ago, Mark D said:

Looks like it was a result of something bogs said, they seemed fine until Bogdan came over and started talking, prob why he got slapped too...

9 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

????  unnecessary??   I am just pointing towards what some here think how Miron is deeper connected to RLC  . So to me this is so corporate where almost all of RLc (Barca) is celebrating quite 'over the Top'  for a dude who has been here a short time  ..  people like Meghan got parties close to this production and Hype ..  Miron  come on ?? 

and beyond that interest this has nothing to do what my observation should matter   other to those who are interested in this theory   it doesnt matter to you I'm sure 

all parties are have there value whether the Miron excuse is the reason   I like seeing people in this social experiment 

it was cynical about the tears of Miron mate. 

14 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Wayne has just made a stupid gesture, he took Aziza's toothbrush and brushed his penis with it!!!

It's a gesture of finished asshole, it can't be done and that's it!!!

And here we thought Bruno to be the biggest douche RLC has ever seen!!! Total dick move 🤮

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2