US General Domestic Politics (2023) #6 (Starts 2/19/23)

DE.FINANCE.YAHOO.COM

(Bloomberg) -- Russlands Präsident Wladimir Putin schenkte Joe Biden bei ihrem ersten Gipfeltreffen in Genf im Jahr 2021 einen 12.000 Dollar (11.300 Euro) teuren Füller mit dekorativem Schreibset. Das Tauwetter...

Biden läßt sich nicht bestechen, von Putin schon gar nicht

27 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Dogs that are hit bark. I have always known that in real life you are a loser who fled to this US Army to commit crimes. You will no longer get your stained soul white. Every night dreams of crime and screaming women. You're a wreck who feels most comfortable in Trump's ass. In hell we will meet. 😁

The fact is, the army is made up of the scum of society. I was "lucky" to meet many of these US adventurers in Germany. No thank you.

Thank you for revealing your vile ignorance for everyone to see. You know nothing about me nor my experiences in Vietnam, you, dumb ignorant son of a bitch. I did nothing in Vietnam that I am ashamed of, and I saw no one else commit any of the crimes you accuse us of.  "Every night dreams of crime and screaming women?"    What a sad, ignorant, mentally disturbed person you are. 

22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Thank you for revealing your vile ignorance for everyone to see. You know nothing about me nor my experiences in Vietnam, you, dumb ignorant son of a bitch. I did nothing in Vietnam that I am ashamed of, and I saw no one else commit any of the crimes you accuse us of.  "Every night dreams of crime and screaming women?"    What a sad, ignorant, mentally disturbed person you are. 

Dein Vorwurf trifft mich nicht. Ich wohnte im Umfeld einer US-Garnison. Deine Kollegen haben sich wie Schweine benommen. Ermordung von Taxifahrern, Vergewaltigung und Ermordung von Frauen - jede Woche ein neues Drama. Dazu noch Kinder zeugen und verschwinden. Alle US-Verbrecher blieben ohne Strafe da diese ganz schnell nach USA ausgeflogen wurden. Schande. Als später US-Kasernen und Wohnbereiche aufgelöst wurden - Müll, Parasiten, Schimmel. Für Millionen DM musste saniert werden.

Das Verhalten der US-Rambos im Irak war nach TV-Berichten nicht anders, wie Schweine haben Deine Kollegen Häuser gestürmt und Frauen entführt ........ Und in Vietnam war alles anders ??? Erzähle das Deiner Oma.

Warum laufen im Umfeld von US-Kasernen wohl so viele schwarze Kinder herum ?? Windbestäubung ? Funkenflug ?

Das sind keine Träume sondern selbst erlebte Tatsachen. Das ein schwarzer Kollege mir seine Armee-Pistole auf meine Brust setzte weil er mit meiner Freundin tanzen wollte nur ein Erlebnis nebenbei. Amerikanische Soldaten im Ausland - rechtsfreier Raum, eine Katastrophe. Besoffene Amerikaner sind nicht besser als Russen. Deutsche Soldaten stehen unter strenger Kontrolle und erwarten bei Verstößen hohe Strafen, bei US-Soldaten und Russen ist das offensichtlich völlig anders.

37 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Dein Vorwurf trifft mich nicht. Ich wohnte im Umfeld einer US-Garnison. Deine Kollegen haben sich wie Schweine benommen. Ermordung von Taxifahrern, Vergewaltigung und Ermordung von Frauen - jede Woche ein neues Drama. Dazu noch Kinder zeugen und verschwinden. Alle US-Verbrecher blieben ohne Strafe da diese ganz schnell nach USA ausgeflogen wurden. Schande. Als später US-Kasernen und Wohnbereiche aufgelöst wurden - Müll, Parasiten, Schimmel. Für Millionen DM musste saniert werden.

Das Verhalten der US-Rambos im Irak war nach TV-Berichten nicht anders, wie Schweine haben Deine Kollegen Häuser gestürmt und Frauen entführt ........ Und in Vietnam war alles anders ??? Erzähle das Deiner Oma.

Warum laufen im Umfeld von US-Kasernen wohl so viele schwarze Kinder herum ?? Windbestäubung ? Funkenflug ?

Das sind keine Träume sondern selbst erlebte Tatsachen. Das ein schwarzer Kollege mir seine Armee-Pistole auf meine Brust setzte weil er mit meiner Freundin tanzen wollte nur ein Erlebnis nebenbei. Amerikanische Soldaten im Ausland - rechtsfreier Raum, eine Katastrophe. Besoffene Amerikaner sind nicht besser als Russen. Deutsche Soldaten stehen unter strenger Kontrolle und erwarten bei Verstößen hohe Strafen, bei US-Soldaten und Russen ist das offensichtlich völlig anders.

Was this Nazi your grandfather 🤔 

ENCYCLOPEDIA.USHMM.ORG

Prominent SS physician Josef Mengele, called the "angel of death" by his victims...

5 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Your accusation does not apply to me. I lived near a US garrison. Your colleagues have been behaving like pigs. Murder of taxi drivers, rape and murder of women - a new drama every week. In addition, father children and disappear. All US criminals went unpunished because they were quickly flown out to the USA. Shame. When later US barracks and living quarters were dismantled - garbage, parasites, mold. It had to be renovated for millions of DM.

According to TV reports, the behavior of the US Rambos in Iraq was no different, your colleagues stormed houses like pigs and kidnapped women ........ And everything was different in Vietnam ??? Tell that to your grandma.

Why do you think there are so many black children running around around US barracks? wind pollination ? Flying sparks ?

These are not dreams, but facts we have experienced ourselves. That a black colleague put his army pistol on my chest because he wanted to dance with my girlfriend was just an incidental experience. American soldiers abroad - a legal vacuum, a catastrophe. Drunk Americans are no better than Russians. German soldiers are under strict control and expect high penalties for violations, but it's obviously completely different for US soldiers and Russians.

Sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All German soldiers are pure and innocent. LMAO  Too bad that Black soldier didn't shoot a racist pig like you.  

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All German soldiers are pure and innocent. LMAO  Too bad that Black soldier didn't shoot a racist pig like you.  

Mit diesem frommen Wunsch machst Du diese Situation nicht besser - wegen Rassismus schau doch mal in den Spiegel ! 😁   Möchtest Du dem nicht auch in die Fresse hauen ???

Ihr habt doch Indianer fast ausgerottet. Nur ein toter Indianer ist ein guter Indianer.