B4 - General Topic 2023 #14 (February)

2 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

So, obviously the kitchen cams are indeed not free anymore (or at least at the moment) going by what you are saying.

It is the first time i've seen naked girls staying/partying in the kitchen (except rarely for a quick passing through, and even then mostly rather topless than completely naked).

Could it be that they are only "allowed" to be naked for a longer time (as opposed to a quick passthrough) on non-free cams?... Or was this just coincidence?...

As far as being naked, the girls have no rules.  They can do whatever they want.  They only issue with naked girls lately... in the kitchen or any other area is that the threat of random orcs barging in.  This has made the girls go conservative ever since the guys were invited to live in the house next door.  RLC has done this for two reasons...they were convinced by jack asses on this forum that adding guys would make RLC more interesting and orgies and parties with non top sex would explode.  These same individuals complained about  "the shows" being too "pseudo lesbian" and god damn it they wanted to see men!!!. 

The other reason RLC has added guys to these houses is because there was a break in last year and it is their attempt at protecting the girls...which is another fail as we have seen with Miron being asked to leave.  All in all...guys do not work in these singles apartments.  But RLC will keep trying and keep on failing.

RLC controls active free cams and attempts to bait you into subbing.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

what's the word ...this show winding down ? 

I would have loved seeing Tani's titties jumping lol wrong choice of words ...being exposed in many different ways . 

Her little Titties are almost my favorite  small, firm and perky  If she could offer a little puffy nipple time to time  I would choose hers over all others   yes Linda's, 

I think I just described W&W redhead friend's Tits   never mind Tani   I found someone new    I'm so superficial and my loyalty is only as long as the next cute pair to pop out 

8 minutes ago, dragi said:

Alsu has a date with her "boyfriend" tomorrow

The conversation was in English

Another RLC issue, the girls have loser controlling boy friends outside of the project.  It severely limits what they are willing or able to do.  ( as we saw with controlling Tim)  Certainly not with another guy.

il y a 8 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

what's the word ...this show winding down ? 

I would have loved seeing Tani's titties jumping lol wrong choice of words ...being exposed in many different ways . 

Her little Titties are almost my favorite  small, firm and perky  If she could offer a little puffy nipple time to time  I would choose hers over all others   yes Linda's, 

I think I just described W&W redhead friend's Tits   never mind Tani   I found someone new    I'm so superficial and my loyalty is only as long as the next cute pair to pop out 

They're on Aziza's bed, still giggling and drinking naked. Aziza is the only one under the covers. She might want to go to sleep but she hasn't thrown the naked party girls Tani & Alsu out (yet).

Aziza seems to get along fine with both others, just a little bit more reserved or shy than Tani & Alsu, but not a prude either. Could be because she's new and still has to get rid of some inhibitions...?

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Another RLC issue, the girls have loser controlling boy friends outside of the project.  It severely limits what they are willing or able to do.  ( as we saw with controlling Tim)  Certainly not with another guy.

"controlling" is CC's favorite word