B4 - General Topic 2023 #14 (February)

The last girls night party in the kitchen -- and the girls were not naked like tonight --  Tim came busting in through the kitchen door and marched Tani up to her room, where he then refused to leave.  That brought an end to the party.

10 minutes ago, moules said:

The free kitchen cam appears to star Bogdan in B-7!

ya a real shame since they changed the almost always free kitchen B4 cams   oh well  buy a sub  hahahaha 

ae they nude ?? 

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

They have just been ordered to put on a show, nothing special at all. 

stop with they were told old tired line of BS.. 

I have lived with party or  just fun girls for years and this is how they get silly, get sexy, feel liberated  just fucking around    and thats all they are doing  ..no one TELLS THEM shit    STOP !!!! and I hope it is secretly a celebration of their freedom from Moron  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

I think this is the longest I've seen Tani party naked with others. I like it😍

no controlling  Tim or drop in Douche bag boys  .. I will stop pointing out the obvious  

but Tani has shown this playfullness each time no boys are around  

again no strap on show but she was sexy as hell a few nights back in that cute pink lingerie  Again girly shit not being told by RLC brass

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

stop with they were told old tired line of BS.. 

I have lived with party or  just fun girls for years and this is how they get silly, get sexy, feel liberated  just fucking around    and thats all they are doing  ..no one TELLS THEM shit    STOP !!!! and I hope it is secretly a celebration of their freedom from Moron  

You are free to believe whatever BS that you like 😄 Sorry for bursting your bubble LOL