Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #7

Pete1960

On 2/23/2023 at 4:04 AM, RdKing said:

I don't think its Leora who can't take the heat, at least we don't know for sure but it is more the same people who idolize her, the same hypocrites who used to also pick on Paul's when L&P were in Russia, for pretty much the same reasons we are now, his demeanour, his abusive behaviour etc... The same ones who keep responding with their confused emojis, sad emojis simply because they feel like they own this thread and they are not happy that they do no longer control what we want to write since their supreme stinky idiot leader has been banned, many thanks to Jimbo to have driven this piece of shit away. 

Some of these lost souls believe somehow that we should bend down to their level simply because they provided some more or less accurate translation at times. I personally don't care about every word they are saying to each other, I'm old enough to understand body language, facial expressions without needing every little details. so to all of those fucking loser FUCK OFF once and for all. 

Cheers!

haha, who was their  supreme stinky idiot leader, i would love to know.

55 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

Spongebob Squarepants Milk GIF

Must admit Paul seems to have plenty of  milk According to pulo when Dennis comes with his full sack let's hope sex happens like this leora legs apart me in-between banging away at her hungry pussy malia licking my butt Paul up malia butt and Dennis up pauls and Eva licking Dennis balls ho what fun

• Haha 3