B7 - General Topic 2023 #4 (February)

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Well he must of listened to me because she bated for us.

I see a solution for you and Tani ..

if she keeps bating you don't have to look up at her lips  ( keep focused on those lower lips  they seem less puffed up down there )

enjoy and good news for Tani being free of her controlling ex

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

Nevertheless, Tani together with Tim was just much better. It is simply a bad idea to have only half of a couple in the project.

As I have said , I never believed that Tani and Tim was a couple , I think they had a really strong day by day developing “ friends with benefits “ relationship .  I think Tim is a very strong with words guy , he easily seduced 4 girls for what we saw during his last stay and - personally - I think he would do more if Tani wasn’t staying with him . His example with Kimberly comes as a proof to my words , I don’t  know how wrong I can be with this approach .. 

Tani is a woman who either has done a lot in her life with partners or she spent much of her time with just a guy and she did all with him and that’s why her “ special “ and unique skills during personal moments . I am sure she will prove a very big asset for RLC in the long run , it looks like she needs to feel “ accepted “ and be calm and comfortable so as to open herself a lot . But let’s see what and how this beautiful woman will show us even more things .. 

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Kimberly “ must see “ , let’s hope she explodes with right people next to her as the time passes by .. 

Anthony continues to 'chip away' at Kimberly's defenses,I would love to see Kimberly have sex..... just not with 1 minute anthony 😒 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Never going to happen.

I would careful what I am saying if I were you…but you want it all as you have it in your imagination , if this was the issue , RLC should have 1,000 tenants minimum to satisfy some thousand of viewers … I think you should be Leora’s top supporter , she’s natural , no fake body additions , no tattoos …. At the moment , you can watch Val masturbating , you can chill your frustration a bit with kind of alternative program 😉

I am start growing an opinion and suspecting that all this “ defending “ attitude from Kimberly , might be coming form the fact that she regretted and feels ashamed of her very first days with Tim seducing her so easily , her blowjobbing him and then simply treat her like “ trash “ in a way .. this might have altered her original “ entrance “ thoughts and reaching this point she’s today … 

On a side note , Alsu and Britney entering just like this B7 without notice but when Anthony and Miron were doing it , the protesters here were exploding .. maybe one day people will understand that there’s total freedom of movement to both villas as being one .. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1