B7 - General Topic 2023 #4 (February)

22 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I watch Karol all the time and saw her efforts to possibly connect them .

she is very attentive to them as she is in B7 now (separating ?? ) Grisha away from other slutty  bitches LOL   

but I saw them together sharing food from same plate, hand on Leia's  knee and then them going out and he never returned to Karol's till next day  

I'm not speculating anything ... I have been watching and wondering  .. Just friends maybe , maybe something closer developing  

note: other than for a moment on Aziza's bed  he is not chasing the B4 girls like the other douchebags ... so who knows 

but this is yet another development ( not speculation) seeing them separate fom the other girls 

It's really pathetic how you badmouth the guys. But even with the very few guys who were in the project as singles so far, at least with Thor and Tim, you could see that they were also interested in more serious relationships. The important thing is that RLC has to find guys whom the girls are actually interested in. 

If RLC than also had a few more girls who really participate in the project and don't just want to make easy money as freeloaders, there would be a lot more action in GOV. This is currently the major problem that RLC has to solve. The project simply lacks the right girls. There are far too many do nothing and also a lot of to old girls in the project at the moment. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

und sie ging

Niemand in der Küche reagierte, als sie sich verabschiedete

Es gibt eben Menschen, die ein Nebeneinander nicht pflegen können.

Kimberly hat ihre Ecken und Kanten, trotz allem ein liebenswertes Mädchen.

Vielleicht sollte einer der Anwesenden selbst in den eigenen Seelenspiegel schauen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4