B7 - General Topic 2023 #4 (February)

5 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

RLC weet dat wat er is gebeurd verkeerd was omdat ze de herhaling voor die periode hebben verwijderd.

als rlc geen actie onderneemt  ga ik kijken welke stappen ik kan nemen want ik heb gelukkig  net op tijd de beelden kunnen bewaren op mijn pc

14 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

RLC knows what happened was wrong because they removed the replay for that period.

You probably haven't been watching RLC long enough to have watched a night when tthe Candyman, AKA Daniel, provided drugs to Holly, and then fucked her, over her repeated objections.  I believe most who watched it said it was a rape.  The Candyman continues to appear at various parties in the Barcelona apartments and villas.

Much of the sex on RLC involves individuals who are intoxicated on alcohol and/or drugs, and are legally incapable of giving consent.

• Upvote 1

Moules your understanding is incorrect. After lifting her bra/top you can see her nipple visible after he was rubbing it for 10 minutes. Then you can clearly see him rub the outside off her leggings then put his hand inside them and continue.This was all visable.

What baffles me more is you trying to excuse his behaviour by saying we dont know what there relationship is prior to this. This should never happen to anyone. He is a sexual predator and a danger to any female. Soon RLC get him out of there the better.

• Upvote 6

29 minutes ago, Mark D said:

Moules your understanding is incorrect. After lifting her bra/top you can see her nipple visible after he was rubbing it for 10 minutes. Then you can clearly see him rub the outside off her leggings then put his hand inside them and continue.This was all visable.

What baffles me more is you trying to excuse his behaviour by saying we dont know what there relationship is prior to this. This should never happen to anyone. He is a sexual predator and a danger to any female. Soon RLC get him out of there the better.

I am not excusing or condoning his behavior.  He adds nothing to the project, and never has, other than to fill an empty bed after Tim departed, and RLC was apparently unable to find any suitable male replacement.  IMO, he is an immature lost soul, out of place in a location where nearly all the women are more emotionally mature than he.

What I find objectionable is this piling on Milon for his behavior when such behavior (taking advantage of the intoxicated and drugged) is rather commonplace in the apartments and villas.  And worse.  Bruno was exiled only because Gina started screaming for the police.  Lorraine was never punished for throwing a glass at Radi's head.   When Samson fucked Ailey, she was in pain and told him 'you're hurting me', he fucked her all the harder.

• Thanks 1

il y a 6 minutes, moules a dit :

I am not excusing or condoning his behavior.  He adds nothing to the project, and never has, other than to fill an empty bed after Tim departed, and RLC was apparently unable to find any suitable male replacement.  IMO, he is an immature lost soul, out of place in a location where nearly all the women are more emotionally mature than he.

What I find objectionable is this piling on Milon for his behavior when such behavior (taking advantage of the intoxicated and drugged) is rather commonplace in the apartments and villas.  And worse.  Bruno was exiled only because Gina started screaming for the police.  Lorraine was never punished for throwing a glass at Radi's head.   When Samson fucked Ailey, she was in pain and told him 'you're hurting me', he fucked her all the harder.

Yeah I understand Moules and I agree with most of what you say concerning other events. Im just explaining what i seen last night and it wasnt nice. Miron has to go ASAP.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, moules said:

Probabilmente non hai guardato RLC abbastanza a lungo da aver visto una notte in cui il Candyman, AKA Daniel, ha fornito droghe a Holly e poi l'ha scopata, nonostante le sue ripetute obiezioni. Credo che la maggior parte di coloro che l'hanno visto abbiano detto che si trattava di uno stupro. Il Candyman continua ad apparire a varie feste negli appartamenti e nelle ville di Barcellona.

Gran parte del sesso su RLC coinvolge individui che sono intossicati da alcol e/o droghe e sono legalmente incapaci di dare il consenso.

I believe that in this case no reports were made to RLC like tonight and in fact RLC intervened promptly.

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I believe that in this case no reports were made to RLC like tonight and in fact RLC intervened promptly.

how ? did they intervene???  Moron is up in bed jerking off last I heard .... something should come of this 

but to trust RLC?? the only thing they id was remove the evidence !

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Come ? sono intervenuti??? L'imbecille è a letto a masturbarsi l'ultima volta che ho sentito... dovrebbe venire fuori qualcosa 

ma fidarsi di RLC?? l'unica cosa che hanno identificato è stata rimuovere le prove!

I am as outraged and amazed as you are but I was referring to the fact that they responded to the moderator and deleted the video from view of users. I would have spent 3 minutes kicking him out, this same night, because even if Lilith had teased him at that moment he was unconscious so I don't know if it's rape, violence or groping but I'm sure of one thing: this person has to leave