B4 - General Topic 2023 #15 (February)

Miron the molester must have some weight at RLC. The way Nelly and Bogdan trying so hard to redeem The Molester's reputation is shameful. I will post video clip of the act on several sites naming both Miron and RLC. I don't cares if they ban me. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

let me use this  to say  you are very knowledgeable on this topic which (NO SURPRISE !) does not get any media coverage 

Cyprus is the gateway for Russian black market and money laundering  ( for what it is worth I have a friend who has worked in this money industry and shocks me with his stories of corruption amongst Russian elites/oligarchs etc  

with that being said it is HIGHLY Unlikely RLC is "Listed "  lmao     anywhere   see money laundering 101

They used to have their non-Russian face in a British possession, sharing the address with Stalingrad Shipping. 

They moved the non-Russian face to Cyprus well before the invasion.  I believe there is a connection to at least one Russian business that remains in Putingrad, the city where he drove a taxi after the KGB was 'cancelled' by the Kremlin.  

I am quite certain that after the abrupt closing of the Russian apartments, and  the strangling of Internet access for Russian citizens, they relocated their servers etc. to the West, beyond Putin's reach.

They were either very fortuitous, or anticipated very early and well Putin's crackdown on the Web within Russia, and started establishing apartments in the West.

Rani put make-up and lingerie under her clothes, certainly for her boyfriend, and Tani took a bag with make-up, a change of clothes (nothing sexy) and her passport, both of them just left, they are not going to sleep here. This is the first time that Tani will spend the night in B4/B7.

• Sad 1