B4 - General Topic 2023 #15 (February)

Spring needs to come asap and watch a bit the girls at the pool and maybe start slowly going to the beach , getting tanned , maybe some locals flirt them , the apartments currently apart from Lavika and Karina aren’t offering much .. and of course B5 is great but the couples are a bit distant lately .. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Spring needs to come asap and watch a bit the girls at the pool and maybe start slowly going to the beach , getting tanned , maybe some locals flirt them , the apartments currently apart from Lavika and Karina aren’t offering much .. and of course B5 is great but the couples are a bit distant lately .. 

At least we know what to get from the girls in B4. Lots of activity off cam. Maybe only Tani would bring a guy over.

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

At least we know what to get from the girls in B4. Lots of activity off cam. Maybe only Tani would bring a guy over.

I am expecting to have “ wild “ moments with Alsu taking over and Tani “interfering” when she wishes , I have all the admiration of the world for Tani , i can’t be less than massively excited of the things i saw her performing on cameras , so , i am more than satisfied and also her presence - especially since Tim left - is way more social than her last couple of weeks with him . The villas need locals - Bruno type or like Diane’s and Olya’s guys - the villa need to get unpredictable .. but I think ALL of villas tenants kind of hesitating and holding back with the presence of Bogdan knowing his job and also Nelly who i don’t think she belongs to this type of girls who reside in the villas … Let’s see , still a pity not to see things happening more regularly and often than perhaps a 1-2 per week .

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am expecting to have “ wild “ moments with Alsu taking over and Tani “interfering” when she wishes , I have all the admiration of the world for Tani , i can’t be less than massively excited of the things i saw her performing on cameras , so , i am more than satisfied and also her presence - especially since Tim left - is way more social than her last couple of weeks with him . The villas need locals - Bruno type or like Diane’s and Olya’s guys - the villa need to get unpredictable .. but I think ALL of villas tenants kind of hesitating and holding back with the presence of Bogdan knowing his job and also Nelly who i don’t think she belongs to this type of girls who reside in the villas … Let’s see , still a pity not to see things happening more regularly and often than perhaps a 1-2 per week .

Alsu had and will have many wild moments......off cam. Is pretty clear how guys call her every day.

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

i think u mean watch them leave to spend the day at the beach, permasmile will have to get a bigger coach now B7 is open

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

same old shit from u, blame N&B cos B4 has 5 do nothings, next u will be saying that bog told the girls not to bring guys back but fuck them offcam

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1