B4 - General Topic 2023 #15 (February)

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Corvette will be pissed off as he won’t know how to take her out of his “ do nothing girl “ list  because she wasn’t masturbating and she was only trying to have a normal daily life … Let’s see what negativity will discover now 😂🤣

He will not watch it because she has blow up lips.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Say whatever , some negative people had even bad words to say for her , Tani is the absolute example of how a man would seek / have / enjoy and ultimately get the best experiences from / with a girl . Tani is the one of the very few girls that have absolute knowledge on what they need to do for their guys , for themselves as outside appearance and taking care how they look , personally , one of the most memorable girls I can remember for anything she can do for as men , A-M-A-Z-I-N-G woman . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I put B4 on that list. just a huge nothing. Only that night with Tani and Alsu that happened something exiting and Aziza was mostly clothed.

Maybe something happens if they throw a party there but it doesn't seems to happen. Lets see how this weekend goes.

i wouldnt expect too much now they have their offcam fuck buddies

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We have for sure one of the most remarkable periods that Barcelona apartments have more the role of a “ free hotel style beds “ than a working environment , full of luxury , amenities , facilities and above all , monthly payrolls workspace . Serafima , Zhanna , Lara , Raniya and Britney , they are currently using their rooms so as to get paid and that’s it . 

On one hand , you can’t blame them as the times are difficult and where else they could find so many “ plus (+) “ , with getting paid and not spending monthly costs , on the other hand , it looks rather annoying for girls like Karina , Lavika , Tani , Kimberly and Alsu who have done / still doing things on cameras . And unfortunately , keeping on like this , the newcomers will be also learning that it would only take just some nudity in front of cameras to justify their presence while all of their private life is outside the walls of their luxury places ..

Yes, one of the negative effects of freeloaders is probably that other girls see that RLC lets them get away with it, and then become freeloaders too. That's why I often say it would be better to just kick these girls out right away and try a true reboot. 

Anyway, I've cancelled again for now and I don't think I'll be the only one. Currently, RLC is simply not worth the money they want to charge for it. Too many old people, far too little action, far too many do nothing and girls hiding. What particularly upsets me is the Vera and Una apartment. This is more or less a do nothing couple apartment. Just sad. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

If RLC is not paying attention, soon not only B1 but also B4 will be dead.

If you count the camcaps activity on RCL, B4 is 60%

of the 8 Barcelona apartments. The crisis now is obvious.

On the 1 year date of the Russian all in invasion of Ukraine,

for me it's so, that the explanation is not

mistakes of RLC leadership, but the war, lack of "actors"

with some kind of quality and interesting activity.

B4 is the ultimate display of these problems. Just my take.