B4 - General Topic 2023 #16 (February / March)

23 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I'm sure Sera told her what to do to get a top cam without actually doing something. 

great potential, do nothing ...so what ? she is so unattractive to even bothering to watch ????? she can go too...new meat 

• Like 1

We can hope that two new girls with a bit of speed and party spirit will enter B4 soon. There are opportunities with the newest girls there. But they need a "leader"

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

We can hope that two new girls with a bit of speed and party spirit will enter B4 soon. There are opportunities with the newest girls there. But they need a "leader"

Olya and Zara would be a good choice

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, switch said:

Olya and Zara would be a good choice

I believe Zara is great only by her self. Although it was fun watching her doing some karaoke when she came back from night clubs.

Monica would disagree with me. 🤣

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I believe Zara is great only by her self. Although it was fun watching her doing some karaoke when she came back from night clubs.

Monica would disagree with me. 🤣

Zara has energy she is pleasant to watch she is not like Sera for example

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, costa049 said:

Doesn't have much to do with age, but maturity (which brings everything else behind it), which many of them don't have

I don't think you understand young people, go out and look around.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

I'm guessing that Kristy might return after like a month in Moscow.

Apparently she got a job in Barcelona, before she left,

so she can get a new visa going back.

She's shut down her insta, so the Russians won't jail her

for homosexuality and being friends with Ukrainians.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Remove the guys...problem solved

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Remove the guys...problem solved

Just look at B1. There are no guys there and yet nothing is going on. It is the girls who decide whether something happens or not. 

What's the point of just having two more do nothing girls in the cast? Why not just kick out all the do nothing girls and look for some girls that actually want to participate in the project. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

Simply adding two new girls will not solve the problem. First, RLC would have to get rid of all the do nothing girls. Otherwise, the new girls just copy the pattern.

If it is not fast enough to find new residents, then it is better to close one or two apartments. Only RLC should finally throw out all these do nothings.  

• Upvote 2