B4 - General Topic 2023 #16 (February / March)

47 minutes ago, Tessen said:

So in the end her only contribution was pissing her bed after being drunk ?

I think that was the event that led to her quitting mentally and becoming a do nothing girl. 

In my opinion, she is just another example of why RLC shouldn't wait long before throw out do nothings. For most do nothings, it's a matter of mindset and not about just getting used to the cameras. They will always try to keep as much as possible away from the cameras and thus create the impression of a lifeless apartment despite their presence. 

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

I think that was the event that led to her quitting mentally and becoming a do nothing girl. 

In my opinion, she is just another example of why RLC shouldn't wait long before throw out do nothings. For most do nothings, it's a matter of mindset and not about just getting used to the cameras. They will always try to keep as much as possible away from the cameras and thus create the impression of a lifeless apartment despite their presence. 

I disagree. I think the turning point was Elettra leaving. Raniya might be a little bit like Stella. A girl who by herself is extremely boring, but put her together with another party-girl, and she can be amazing. 

• Like 1

Top cam: Martina and Albert.

A Tv screen, an aquarium (most active),

a dog and a person all covered by a blanket. 

It's fascinating times at RLC.

Don't miss anything, subscribe now,

to find out who feeds the fish.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Top cam: Martina and Albert.

A Tv screen, an aquarium (most active),

a dog and a person all covered by a blanket. 

It's fascinating times at RLC.

Don't miss anything, subscribe now,

to find out who feeds the fish.

For Subscribers is Karol getting a massage