US General Domestic Politics (2023) #7 (Starts 2/25/23)

25 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

YOU are such a stupid idiot. You haven't noticed that only a part of the article is displayed for replies. I've read your nonsense completely, even if it's hard to bear.

I'd be happy to give that asshole back to you, US-NAZI.

Lol. I believe that anyone who reads the dialogue would realize who might actially be an idiot since you claimed that you had read the entire prior post of comments that I posted, when it was impossible that you had since I had edited the post and added further comments afterwards. There is a special place in the underworld for the souls of those that try to promote bad things happen to a certain population known as the Jewish population so keep it up asshole, you are on your way there where hitler and other nazis are waiting for those such as yourself.  

10 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

WWW.STERN.DE

Joe Biden is repositioning the United States as the leading power in the fight against Putin – proving to be a godsend for the democracies of Europe.

Joe Biden is a one term puppet, corrupt, life long piece of shit politician, who has enriched himself and his family because of putting themselves ahead of the security of the American people first you stupid assed ignorant indoctrinated asshole. You will see what happens in 2024 if you are still around to see that the American people have had way more than enough of his shit along with anyone who has continued promoting such b.s.

• Upvote 1

Vor 15 Minuten sagte Nicholas:

Joe Biden ist ein korruptes, lebenslanges Stück Scheiße, Politiker, der sich und seine Familie bereichert hat, weil sie sich selbst vor die Sicherheit des amerikanischen Volkes gestellt haben, Sie dummes, ignorantes, indoktriniertes Arschloch

DU bist das dumme ignorante indoktrinierte korrupte Stück Scheiße. Schau in den Spiegel-Drecksau!

Bild_2023_02_25_07_30_20_751.png

Bild_2023_02_25_07_36_29_602.png

4 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

DU bist das dumme ignorante indoktrinierte korrupte Stück Scheiße. Schau in den Spiegel - Drecksau !

Bild_2023_02_25_07_30_20_751.png

Bild_2023_02_25_07_36_29_602.png

Like I mentioned, he is a corrupt piece of shit sorry excuse of humanity and so is anyone who believes otherwise. We only now have less than two years to put up with such b.s. from such a corrupt piece of shit sorry excuse of humanity.

4 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

WWW.DASINVESTMENT.COM

Ob Infrastruktur, saubere Energien oder Elektrofahrzeuge: Die US-Politik stimuliert mit gewaltigen Summen den Umbau der Wirtschaft, berichten die Analysten für Wachstums- und Tech-Aktien von BlackRock.

Care to explain where all of those solar panels were manufactured shithead ? Let me give you a hint. It is a country that has a city called Shanghi shithead. Of course that probably doesn't mean much to you since you are an obviously indoctrinated individual who believes in globalitism. Well, there are many in the U.S. who do not and will not put up with such b.s. when it comes to the sovereignty and overall population of the U.S. 

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Care to explain where all of those solar panels were manufactured shithead ? Let me give you a hint. It is a country that has a city called Shanghi shithead.

Wichtigtuer ! Das weiß ICH schon lange, Klugscheißer. 😁