B7 - General Topic 2023 #5 (February / March)

So , let’s hope that Bogdan is next for Alsu 😂🤣 … B7 mission completed with 2 out of 2 , Bogdan obviously is a joke .. I hope that slowly she starts bringing in the villa her English speaking friends from Barcelona , people can get to know one another and as was predicted , spring comes , warm weather , the villa pool facilities started already working … 

• Sad 1

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Quelle finition d'Alsu .. favori personnel à mon goût, encore une fois, bravo pour un "ne rien faire" pour tous les ennemis 😂 🤣 😂 😂 🤪 🤪

Chacun ses gouts mais tu es vraiment bizarre parfois ..

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

So , let’s hope that Bogdan is next for Alsu 😂🤣 … B7 mission completed with 2 out of 2 , Bogdan obviously is a joke .. I hope that slowly she starts bringing in the villa her English speaking friends from Barcelona , people can get to know one another and as was predicted , spring comes , warm weather , the villa pool facilities started already working … 

Bogdan is a joke?  What do you want from a married man.

• Upvote 1

But of course … the imagination and fantasy for the majority of viewers  is to watch Kimberley getting the ultimate pleasure .. But …May this be the beginning of finally the villas becoming wild and unpredictable .. 

Just now, Keen Observer said:

Bogdan is a joke?  What do you want from a married man.

I am a big Bogdan fan as a guy but not as a tenant anymore … And his wife was cheating him for months even in front of his eyes with a woman … I would like to have her paid with the same price … but he is a GENTLEMAN and that’s why EVERYONE respects him , he wouldn’t ever touch someone else apart his wife .