B7 - General Topic 2023 #5 (February / March)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I am a big Bogdan fan as a guy but not as a tenant anymore … And his wife was cheating him for months even in front of his eyes with a woman … I would like to have her paid with the same price … but he is a GENTLEMAN and that’s why EVERYONE respects him , he wouldn’t ever touch someone else apart his wife . 

A gentleman he is.  He knew all about Nelly's relationship with Martina.  He just got jealous and complained to RLC.  Which is why they ended up leaving B4 as tenants.  Anyhow, that's my story.

• Like 1

Just now, Keen Observer said:

A gentleman he is.  He knew all about Nelly's relationship with Martina.  He just got jealous and complained to RLC.  Which is why they ended up leaving B4 as tenants.  Anyhow, that's my story.

Of course he knew but this story has tons analyzed and shared what really happened .. but the fact is that his wife cheated on him and he has never done it . 

Just now, ddhm said:

Of course he knew but this story has tons analyzed and shared what really happened .. but the fact is that his wife cheated on him and he has never done it . 

How do you call it cheating, when he was aware of what they were doing.  

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

What a finish from Alsu .. personal favorite for my taste , again , well done for a “ do nothing “ for all the haters 😂🤣😂😂🤪🤪

Still a do nothing to me. With hideous blown up lips.

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

💖ALSU💖
&
💖GRISHA💖

Ahh … it’s been such a long time to watch and read “ the post of all posts “ and then EVERYBODY knowing what happened and with who 😜🤗🤗🤗👏👏👏👏👏😈😈😈

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

How do you call it cheating, when he was aware of what they were doing.  

When you love someone so much , it seems you accept such actions .. I think Bogdan loves this woman so much that he accepted her “ unfaithfulness “ .. that’s how I see it , Bogdan is too weak concerning Nelly .. for what I have observed for example , he didn’t complain to Nelly what she was doing but he addressed Martina to stop it .. but let’s not go back to this . 

• Like 1