B7 - General Topic 2023 #5 (February / March)

10 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Say it's not so!  Get some alcohol in her so she does go into withdrawl

Can you believe the open leg exposure she did with a Tampax string hanging out?

Cripe sakes, trashy

It seems that you saw very little from her. 🤣

Il y a 3 heures, thinga69 a dit :

Alsu BJ 

... sorry to say but clearly this guy does not want to fuck: she did things that would wake up Tutankhamen and he was still peeking his laptop and no erection ... why did you accept to come to RLC (ok money) or why did RLC get you in?

No need to be SIffredi but if you decided to play the game you should like it a little at least ... 

1 minute ago, Slow said:

... sorry to say but clearly this guy does not want to fuck: she did things that would wake up Tutankhamen and he was still peeking his laptop and no erection ... why did you accept to come to RLC (ok money) or why did RLC get you in?

No need to be SIffredi but if you decided to play the game you should like it a little at least ... 

I had the same feeling watching them.

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I had the same feeling watching them.

Grisha is the WORST guy in terms of sexual performance in the history of rlc, and Paul set the bar really high!!! 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Grisha is the WORST guy in terms of sexual performance in the history of rlc, and Paul set the bar really high!!! 

alsu has her offcam fuck buddies for enjoyment, grisha is for bonuses to pay for her nights out

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Tell me the redeemable assets she currently has, please.

What I wanted to say is that if you found trashy her siting with open legs and a tampon string showing is because you haven't seen her doing things way more trashier.