B7 - General Topic 2023 #5 (February / March)

18 hours ago, timber said:

Same dumb tease shows every time. Two girls sitting in a bath doing nothing. Two girls lying motionless on a bed staring at their phones. Even by the standards of bad RLC tease shows, these suck. Shame that Kimberley seems to have turned into a Sera show prop. She can actually be entertaining when she's partying with the other B4 & B7 residents.

Are you REALLY surprised ??  Is there someone who thinks Sera will do SOMETHING on screen ??  My answer is NEVER !!  she is so PATHETIC BORING!!  Please do us a favor and KICK HER OUT ASAP !!  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Are you REALLY surprised ??  Is there someone who thinks Sera will do SOMETHING on screen ??  My answer is NEVER !!  she is so PATHETIC BORING!!  Please do us a favor and KICK HER OUT ASAP !!  

It is ridiculous what RLC has allowed B1 to become , the legendary apartment with so many incidents happening through the years and two girls ( Zhanna and Serafima ) spending their time between their outside original apartments and the place to make money by all of us ( stupids ) for this apartment…the only surprise is that this stay Serafima is moving a bit around Barcelona than laying down all of the time in her room with her legs open … i wonder why she can’t find a lover as fast as the last time and she abandons something that she does only to increase her bank account ( and her free passes around the city … ) 

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Is she so different from others like Zara, Dana, Zhanna, Lara, Britney, Kimberly or Aziza?

A boring girl with a nice pussy and big tits 😁

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Is she so different from others like Zara, Dana, Zhanna, Lara, Britney, Kimberly or Aziza?

A boring girl with a nice pussy and big tits 😁

I understand who thinks that Zara is boring but there is a huge difference from her and Sera. Sera's activities is only lay naked on her bed, clean the apartment and go out. Ok, Zara's bates are performative and forced, but ate least she does other things like dance and exercises, she also hang out with other tenants like this week karaoke and those kids games and I bet that when is hot enough she will use the pool. 

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I understand who thinks that Zara is boring but there is a huge difference from her and Sera. Sera's activities is only lay naked on her bed, clean the apartment and go out. Ok, Zara's bates are performative and forced, but ate least she does other things like dance and exercises, she also hang out with other tenants like this week karaoke and those kids games and I bet that when is hot enough she will use the pool. 

Except that the starting point is whether she would do something( i suppose sex) in front of the cams, and I sincerely think it's not for Zara and Dana

for my part, I put the masturbation of these two girls on the same level as the nudity of Serafima, in both cases it is made to please the cams

Serafima too