B5 General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

4 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I guess you said it n your comment. Tereza backed off in many of these occasions because Timur was present and as shown in the great pictures captured by chuck206 on this page of this thread that Timur always tried to stop what could happen between Tereza and another girl for example by knocking on the bathroom door when Tereza was taking a bath with other girls. 

yes definitely Timurs presences either holds her to these so called promises ??? or his jealousy? insecurities? makes it impossible for her to let loose, let it happen ( while he is there even?)  but they are no W&W 

5 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I guess you said it n your comment. Tereza backed off in many of these occasions because Timur was present and as shown in the great pictures captured by chuck206 on this page of this thread that Timur always tried to stop what could happen between Tereza and another girl for example by knocking on the bathroom door when Tereza was taking a bath with other girls. 

timur was in B5 when she was in lavis bath with danaya and holly but it still didnt go further than kissing and 1st base boob touching, whos to blame?

49 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

timur was in B5 when she was in lavis bath with danaya and holly but it still didnt go further than kissing and 1st base boob touching, whos to blame?

IIRC her went to B5 with Thor because both got mad because of it. Thor more than Timur.

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

what happened after they left?

Holly was in the tub with Tereza and Danaya for a long time. After some time that Thor and Timur were in B5 I believe Thor went back to B2 to talk with Holly. Thor was really mad and started to punch some walls and then he went to Danaya's room to talk with Tereza, after some strange conversation in the room Thor and Tereza went to the balcony to talk on that part far away of the cam. Some even think that Thor fingered Tereza. 

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Holly was in the tub with Tereza and Danaya for a long time. After some time that Thor and Timur were in B5 I believe Thor went back to B2 to talk with Holly. Thor was really mad and started to punch some walls and then he went to Danaya's room to talk with Tereza, after some strange conversation in the room Thor and Tereza went to the balcony to talk on that part far away of the cam. Some even think that Thor fingered Tereza. 

a lot of words meaning nothing, and there was nothing holding tereza back

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

do u believe thor fingered tereza?

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

a lot of words meaning nothing, and there was nothing holding tereza back

He went to B5 because he was already mad at her as I said, he knocked the bathroom door and couldn't come in. Not saying that that killed Tereza's mood, I believe it was Danaya's join them that killed. Before that Tereza and Holly were very intimate in that tub, almost liking each other and IIRC they even kissed. All that altercation from Thor and Timur killed the scene. Not saying that Tereza would have sex with Holly at that time or with Anya the other times but most of the time is Timur that puts an end in all of this.

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

do u believe thor fingered tereza?

I can't be sure but it really looked like it. Maybe the translation got somethings wrong but their talk sounded like they had something more than just a friendship. Translations most of the time are messy and doesn't get all words so it could be its misinterpretation of the dialog and they at the balcony was very dark and far from the cam but his hand looked like it was going in to some places on her thigh.

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I can't be sure but it really looked like it. Maybe the translation got somethings wrong but their talk sounded like they had something more than just a friendship. Translations most of the time are messy and doesn't get all words so it could be its misinterpretation of the dialog and they at the balcony was very dark and far from the cam but his hand looked like it was going in to some places on her thigh.

not too long ago they used to smoke by the balcony door where u could see them, now its the far end of the balcony or better still on the roof, weather permitting

• Upvote 1

Guys guys guys … Let’s be open minded here and have kind of second thoughts .. let’s say we have a relationship with a girl , she’s the one , the official girlfriend , a normal , typical kind of relationship . 

We have talked and made things clear , how would any of you react if you knew that your girlfriend is interested into other women , searching for different pleasure as well ? Careful , all these after having discussed and making clear that it isn’t any experimenting at times relationship or open relationship .. how would you react if you would see your girl going after another one ? And doing it when you have discussed ..

Of course , if there have been talks that it is all allowed , then it is fine .. but the impression I get ALWAYS is that T&T have limits which Tereza wants to break at times but Timur kind of respects the relationship they have .. they aren’t W&W that surprised us , they aren’t other couples we see that wish to share , kind of having open relationships or trying new things  after let’s say 20 years together .. so , obviously for our voyeurs point of view , it is annoying we can’t see more from this incredible woman , on the other hand , become Timur in thoughts for some hours and wonder what you would do .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Guys guys guys … Let’s be open minded here and have kind of second thoughts .. let’s say we have a relationship with a girl , she’s the one , the official girlfriend , a normal , typical kind of relationship . 

We have talked and made things clear , how would any of you react if you knew that your girlfriend is interested into their women , searching for different pleasure as well ? Careful , all these after having discussed and making clear that it isn’t any experimenting at times relationship or open relationship .. how wound you react if you would see your girl going after another one ? And doing it when you have discussed ..

Of course , if there have been talks that it is all allowed , then it is fine .. but the impression I get ALWAYS is that T&T have limits which Tereza wants to break at times but Timur kind of respects the relationship they have .. they aren’t W&W that surprised us , they aren’t other couples we see that wish to share , kind of having open relationships or trying new things  after let’s say 20 hers together .. so , obviously for our voyeurs point of view , it is annoying we can’t see more from this incredible woman , on the other hand , become Timur in thoughts for some hours and wonder what you would do .. 

If they discussed all that and Tereza still tries to break it then she's the problem and Timur should end any kind of play of Tereza with another woman and if this is a deal breaker for Tereza this relationship should end.

Of course that we are discussing this from our POV, we a costumers of a company that is paying them. Why would I put myself in Timur's shoes if I want to watch Tereza have sex with another woman? 😂

IMHO Tereza should be single. Timur is a bad "actor" and his sex with Tereza is bad to watch. just like it was with Leia and Maksim. Beautiful woman but no pleasure.

I still think that Tereza is only with Timur because of the money, I don't see love between them, only Timur to Tereza.