B5 General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

And we get our lovely “ happy voyeur’s moment “ by having the boyfriend entering the bedroom and catching her masturbating .. priceless 😂😂 .. but as a man , it should make someone wonder why the girl goes for masturbation when she can have the “ real deal “ … oh well , the seduction and “ forgiveness “ can begin in the LR 😏😏😏 

Bonus

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And we get our lovely “ happy voyeur’s moment “ by having the boyfriend entering the bedroom and catching her masturbating .. priceless 😂😂 .. but as a man , it should make someone wonder why the girl goes for masturbation when she can have the “ real deal “ … oh well , the seduction and “ forgiveness “ can begin in the LR 😏😏😏 

I assume it's Sometimes a woman needs to feel a bit of self love

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

An amazing Tereza completely hungry for her fantasies .. 

She could have played with Hanna, she could have played with Holly, she could have played with Danaya, she could have played with Masha, she could have played with Anya, .... something keeps holding her back, like a ball and chain.  

drnr.jpg

5xtb.jpg

r8cc.jpg

cfvs.jpg

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

She could have played with Hanna, she could have played with Holly, she could have played with Danaya, she could have played with Masha, she could have played with Anya, .... something keeps holding her back, like a ball and chain. 

I think that she mostly wants to have more than 1 man making sex to her .. I believe Masha has “ transmitted “ her this fantasy ..But let’s be honest , doing this it means she would need to “ betray “ her boyfriend on cameras …Maybe when out of RLC , I believe she will go for it .. I think she’s so hungry for pleasure and sex that even if Timur satisfies her really well , she wants more .. I believe it is the mood of the women around 30 years of age .. As far as the girls around and what she could do , I simply believe she isn’t into girls , whatever kisses or hugs have been just experimenting fun .. BUT .. I can categorize her easily at the same status like Kristy .. who would have  thought with Kristy .. and oh my what we saw .. If it was a woman like Taylor , it could be .. For example , a Masha brainwashing her senses for 1 week , it could happen .. but nothing for me is comparable than imaging her riding a dick ( NOBODY BETTER THAN HER ) and at the same time sucking .. my fantasy , hope her fantasy as well 😋😋😋😋🥳🥳🤩🤩😈😈😈😈

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

This is fucking hilarious that you captured and saved all of these photos!! 😆 🤣 😂 

22 hours ago, ddhm said:

This lady , Wednesday , is for sure one of the best “ discoveries “ for RLC after the one and only Venera .. her whole style , cameras presence , sexuality , the whole package is in this woman. .. And when she wears the sexy teacher’s / professor’s glasses .. pff , this guy , Mr.Wayne has hit jackpot with a woman who simply is mad for him .. and we are lucky to have her in our screens .. and we should enjoy her for as long as she remains .. 

I agree with you DD.  From my observations, It seems that Wednesday really really loves Wayne and she definitely cares for him and it is fair to say that he is a lucky guy. 

Let me make a comment about Tereza & Timur.  Many people on CC say that he tries to stop Tereza from doing anything with another girl which I think it is true. 

The reason for Timur doing this in my opinion is that Tereza has been bisexual before she met Timur and at some point in time in their relationship, she made a commitment to him that she wouldn't have any sexual affairs with another girl as long as they are together. 

I observed her interactions with Anya which show that Anya was not the first girl for Tereza.  

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

She could Play with W !  😍😍😍

33 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Let me make a comment about Tereza & Timur.  Many people on CC say that he tries to stop Tereza from doing anything with another girl which I think it is true. 

The reason for Timur doing this in my opinion that Tereza has been bisexual before she met Timur and at some point in time in their relationship, she made a commitment to him that she wouldn't have any sexual affairs with another girl as long as they are together. 

I observed her interactions with Anya which show that Anya was not the first girl for Tereza.  

just to build on your point...in the videos I have seen (most of them I'm sure)  but especially with Anya   I kept seeing Tereza back off, Tereza holding the serios action from going very far ,,,,  just seemed odd to me as it happened most of the time whenever it would get close to full out pussy eating and passionate make out and kissing    enough so that I started to see it more and more and not Tibor  

( now at some of these parties where Timur could not easily witness these bathroom sneak aways  I cant comment on 

57 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

just to build on your point...in the videos I have seen (most of them I'm sure)  but especially with Anya   I kept seeing Tereza back off, Tereza holding the serios action from going very far ,,,,  just seemed odd to me as it happened most of the time whenever it would get close to full out pussy eating and passionate make out and kissing    enough so that I started to see it more and more and not Tibor  

( now at some of these parties where Timur could not easily witness these bathroom sneak aways  I cant comment on 

I guess you said it n your comment. Tereza backed off in many of these occasions because Timur was present and as shown in the great pictures captured by chuck206 on this page of this thread that Timur always tried to stop what could happen between Tereza and another girl for example by knocking on the bathroom door when Tereza was taking a bath with other girls.