B4 - General Topic 2023 #17 (March)

3 hours ago, switch said:

red light blue light should be not allowed by RLC in their apartments it's not match with the cameras

I looked a bit earlier and that light is on casting white light…it must be something in the camera that is picking up in that when it’s dark but not enough to shift into night vision…but yeah it’s super shitty 

3 hours ago, switch said:

red light blue light should be not allowed by RLC in their apartments it's not match with the cameras

As a camera man I can say that the cams are based on red, blue and green.

Did a lot of concerts, where the pure red and blue lights on scene

always made the video go crazy, so it's a common problem.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I looked a bit earlier and that light is on casting white light…it must be something in the camera that is picking up in that when it’s dark but not enough to shift into night vision…but yeah it’s super shitty 

It's an LED light that can change colors. She has a remote for it. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, kris66 said:

Я не видел никаких доказательств того, что они расстались. Наверное просто обычные сплетни и "я думаю" от некоторых людей на этом форуме  😉 

Вы очень проницательный человек , а остальные оторванные от реальности глупцы 🙌🏼

OT seems like Stella finally let go of the booze,drugs and party lifestyle....she's having a baby, I'm happy for her,they seem happy together ❤  (I for one was looking forward to her returning, but I guess she's out of the RLC rotation for good)