B4 - General Topic 2023 #17 (March)

8 minutes ago, timber said:

Pretty cool painting by Tani. She's talented. Always nice to see someone doing something like that in the apartments.

She and Tereza some talents that we couldn’t have known unless we witness .. Tani is a very underestimated tenant . 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, santorini said:

Nah, I think the Kristy & Taylor thing was a way more deeper, not just a sex arrangement between them and their men. These girls spended a lot of time together, sure feelings rised in that two and half months. I would say it was a summer love kind of type, brief yet passionate. Each will go on separate ways but I believe the time spent together were meaningful for different reasons to both of them.

I think the feelings DID happen from Nelly’s side to Martina , I think she got addicted to her .. Martina just had one ( MORE ) female fun in her agenda 😊 Kristy and Taylor , sex was real but no feelings , Taylor was just excited and happy because she felt proud I think that she managed to get her number 1 target since she joined … For whatever was said and has been shared on cameras , I think the really big love of Taylor will always ( it for a very very long time )  be Piper .. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think the feelings DID happen from Nelly’s side to Martina , I think she got addicted to her .. Martina just had one ( MORE ) female fun in her agenda 😊 Kristy and Taylor , sex was real but no feelings , Taylor was just excited and happy because she felt proud I think that she managed to get her number 1 target since she joined … For whatever was said and has been shared on cameras , I think the really big love of Taylor will always ( it for a very very long time )  be Piper .. 

The rainbow, sunshine and unicorns coalition always makes an appearance when there is fuck all to watch...which is most of the time on RLC.

I thought you were busy mourning the train accident?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, sqldatadude said:

I'm really enjoying these mixed baths. I like the way they are all in swimwear and then strip off to wash at the end, I dig the casual mixed gender nudity.

As opposed to...?...formal gender nudity...WTF?

These guys are driving RLC into the ground.

• Upvote 2