B1 - General Topic 2023 #4 (March)

so hairstyle day in B5 and B1  she too loks familiar  Alia ?(  Karols friend and former in the project ?) 

I was watching Sera get up full frontal nude and the hairstyler moves for some reason to the right  2 feet and fully blocks camera  fuck lol and then sits there  shame   

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

so hairstyle day in B5 and B1  she too loks familiar  Alia ?(  Karols friend and former in the project ?) 

I was watching Sera get up full frontal nude and the hairstyler moves for some reason to the right  2 feet and fully blocks camera  fuck lol and then sits there  shame   

In B1?

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Take it seriously? HAHAHAHA!

So you think it's great that the girls only see RLC as a teasing show and have their private lives (including the sex life) only off camera?

How stupid is it to pay money for nothing and be happy about it. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ed2 said:

RLC needs a lot more Elettras!

Even if they appear , newcomers would have difficulty to make it kind of Elettra style or any of the incredible girls we saw in the past who had no hesitation and simply , they were combining a wonderful normal young’s people  life by making money sharing this on cameras .. The difficulty comes from the fact the girls absolutely get hammered here if they have a normal sex life with lots of partners , they are called  sluts , whores , all these stupidities that Camcaps allows to be posted about the girls .. and of course , whoever of the girls gets interfered and reads the forum , unless they have some strong personalities so as not  to be affected , they get disappointed or many of them take it personally and they do nothing rather than parading naked .. of course , the biggest mistake comes from their employer which at the moment seems like has abandoned the Barcelona apartments and focusing more on expanding in other regions .. it can’t be explained differently this incredibly obvious degrade of the things / incidents in Barcelona in comparison to the past .. except if their numbers are all time high and they don’t care having Barcelona run in the auto pilot … 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

yes  Sera got braided by I think Alia ?  and another familiar girl cut Weds hair 

Went through the Replay and only see the B1 girls and Kimberly there today

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Went through the Replay and only see the B1 girls and Kimberly there today

well 3 hours ago from my post time  no time stamp  or I took a screenshot of Sera tits when she got up.   15:17 so thats the girl and you can scroll back to the uneventful hair braiding 

not important to me who she is ultimately but she just looked like ?? I say alia ? from Karols friend guest girl

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

well 3 hours ago from my post time  no time stamp  or I took a screenshot of Sera tits when she got up.   15:17 so thats the girl and you can scroll back to the uneventful hair braiding 

not important to me who she is ultimately but she just looked like ?? I say alia ? from Karols friend guest girl

It was Zhanna 🙂