B4 - General Topic 2023 #18 (March)

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Zara has been looking a bit down and not talking with anyone. I hope it isn't related to yesterdsay's argument with Dana

They looked ok this morning but after a while I believe they didn't exchanged much words with each other.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They looked ok this morning but after a while I believe they didn't exchanged much words with each other.

We also have to give them a discount for the argument. It could have also been a bit the effect of alcohol. But they still look not ok with each other

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

We also have to give them a discount for the argument. It could have also been a bit the effect of alcohol. But they still look not ok with each other

From them to be like this I don't think it was because of the alcohol, if it was one of them wasn't too drunk and got hurt.

17 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Zara has been looking a bit down and not talking with anyone. I hope it isn't related to yesterdsay's argument with Dana

don't tell me,  more RLC Drama Queens arrive at B4   lmao 

30 minutes ago, Fagen said:

And not in b7 with the others ...

We can hear them screaming and the dog barking relaitvely well from the kitchen. For a moment I thought they were somewhere in B4 untill I realized