B4 - General Topic 2023 #18 (March)

50 minutes ago, Wölfchen said:

how long does tani stay in the project , could slowly leave it and go to india to find her chakra !

From all girls who are currently in B4 she’s the only one that can guarantee entertainment ( Alsu as well ) and you are suggesting that she goes when summer is coming and anything can be possible with her .. I wonder if she goes , who would you like watching as all of the girls don’t seem that they can bring something exciting on the table apart from nudity and the usual boring masturbations .. it’s only 4 girls that are currently generous with the viewers and you can expect that something “ MORE “ can happen ( Alsu , Karina , Lavika , Tani ) and you are suggesting that this one goes .. ok 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I don’t include Kimberly because no matter how much I adore her , I kind of slowly realizing that she seems to be the cleverest of them all and she has got the meaning of how to make lots of money fast by simply exposing with her incredible femininity when and where is needed ..

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

From all girls who are currently in B4 she’s the only one that can guarantee entertainment ( Alsu as well ) and you are suggesting that she goes when summer is coming and anything can be possible with her .. I wonder if she goes , who would you like watching as all of the girls don’t seem that they can bring something exciting on the table apart from nudity and the usual boring masturbations .. it’s only 4 girls that are currently generous with the viewers and you can expect that something “ MORE “ can happen ( Alsu , Karina , Lavika , Tani ) and you are suggesting that this one goes .. ok 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I don’t include Kimberly because no matter how much I adore her , I kind of slowly realizing that she seems to be the cleverest of them all and she has got the meaning of how to make lots of money fast by simply exposing with her incredible femininity when and where is needed ..

To me Tani will only bate since she's, in some way, in a relationship with Tim and she told some weeks ago that she was leaving to go to India soon.

• Upvote 1

• moos54 locked this topic